I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

DARScape.org for alla rsclassic spelare

Övrigt - Webbsidor

2009-01-31 23:15

DARScape.org for alla rsclassic spelare

Come play DARScape Classic and DARScape PK!

Our goal has been to have two Runescape Classic private servers where everything is just like the original game. Experience rate, prices, item drops, NPCs all have been set to as close as the original game as possible.

World 1: DARScape Classic
> Just like the original Runescape Classic game was

World 2: DARScape PK
> Similar to DARScape Classic but the wilderness is everywhere! (Just like the very first version of the original Runescape Classic game!) The experience rate is higher than in DARScape Classic as a reward for taking on more risk of being PKed!

Players can move between the two worlds using the same account when ever they choose.

Features:

No downloading any clients! Both DARScape Classic and DARScape PK can be played through webclients on our website!
24/7 Server Uptime
Added thieving
Fixed following
Added god spells
Added fatigue
Added sleeping
NEW Big Webclient

No downloading any clients! Both DARScape Classic and DARScape PK can be played through webclients on our website! Come register and play today!

We have been running our servers 24/7 since November 2008
DARScape.org

Admins and mods are not allowed to spawn items set their own stats or any kind of abuse.
im working for my stats like everyone em self