I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Blindspot Records lägger ner!

Svensk Hiphop - Allmänt

2005-04-26 16:53

Blindspot Records lägger ner!

Hello! First, I'm going to take this in english. Translating this thing to swedish would take me 34 hours... Sorry for the inconvenience...

Well, ladies and gentlemen, the time has finally come for www.blindspotrecords.se , the record store to close it's doors. Yes, a very sad day for
both me and Jacob but our current circumstances have left us no choice... Jacob is getting busier and busier with his work and studies and as for me, I'm moving away from Sweden for a little while. These are all necesary steps in our lives as Blindspot alone could not support us... This was all more of a hobby than a business venture, hence the cheap prices. We had a good run though and met some good people on the way...

As far as future plans go, we'll be definately doing something. It looks like we'll be turning into a record lable. But that's all in the future...

Before I get into the main subject of this message, I would first like to take this time and thank all of our customers and everybody we came into contact with. So... Thank you.

We're getting rid of all of our records... Everything must go, so we're holding a major sale. Yeah check it out, 99:- for almost all full lenght records and 44:- for the 12"s. The front-, artist-, and the butique-pages are NOT updated with the new prices however. To see the new prices of each record, go to the "beställa" page ( www.blindspotrecords.se/bestalla.htm ). Items will be deleted from the list as we run out of supplies and be aware, we're short in supply so make sure you leave your order soon...
Actually the best way to secure the record or records you want would be to call me (073-6468773) on the spot and order it directly on the phone... Records hit the mailbox the day after...
If you do call though, be aware, my swedish sucks... I understand it well but my replies might come back in swenglish ;)

If you have any questions, complaints, or comments, you can either reply to this post or send me a private message...

Thanks for reading!

//B