I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio] Crome - We Run This.

Svensk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2009-08-27 12:12

[Audio] Crome - We Run This.

Det är första gången ni får höra Crome på MyBestFriendIsMyGrind.com, men inte sista. Denna specialdesignade MBFIMG track är gjord över Jay-Z's låt med samma namn. Awesome!

Crome - "We Run This" >>>

Senare idag får ni ta del av mer Eboi och lite UK rap på Svenska beats. Keep ears and eyes open! Det senaste vi lagt upp på bloggen hittar ni här:

MBFIMG bumped into Nube >>>

MBFIMG bumped into Samson For President >>>

MBFIMG in the studio qwith pt.1 - Rapper Ted & Daltone >>>

Sir David Husselhoff
MyBestFriendIsMyGrind.com
Twitter.com/MBFIMG






My Best Friend Is My Grind

2009-08-27 19:48
alltid lika grym damir, längtar efter mixtapet man!.. du borde ju bumpa into him! vill höra lite freestyle från crome. fick aldrig höra freestyle at martins place

2009-08-28 00:34
Det var ok. Lite tråkigt om jag ska vara ärlig.
 

2009-08-28 11:18
Who the fuck ruffeld his feathers, bust a vendetta//
Crome 1, russian roulette with russian berettas//
Full clip- you first, no discussion no never//
We could never be friends on a functional level//
I`d rather slit my own throat til my head has been sewered//
(And) Blood spills like paint on my delicate sweather//
I spit better, I don´t mean to tell on a fella//
He raps like he´s been in jail more then Nelson Mandela//
I know this guy ain`t no predicate fellon//
Never spent a day in his life, a hella pretender//
Hello, at your moms crib stuck in the cellar//
Call me mr. Pipe-Man, I got sumthin to sell her//
Show a rapper in his country who can touch accapellas//
Better then this, I`ll show a bitch who doesn´t fuck (be)cause of cheddar//
Mami`s frontin on me (be)cause she thinks it`s harder to catch her//
I`ll have her cleanin my appartment like she`s Monica Gellar...//
Ela Ela, feel like a million bucks//
It`s been rough on the side, but I`m still in the cut//
Nobody`s even heard of me, I`m buildin them up//
Start from scratch, attack like Atilla the Hun//
Put your money in the square, you gettin bizzy or what//
I don`t care if he´s famous, I ain´t givin a fuck//
But I did congratulate, I was biggin him up//
Now show his labels adress and I`ll deliver his guts//
Rap monsta, CLAP at your roster//
(Spray) "Low-Key Entertainment" on back of your momas Honda//
I´m oh furious, so so serious//
I stay +raw+ like them jokes on +delirious+//
You puss-bwoi you`re supposed to be militant//
But- you keep bitchin like you`re `pproachin your period//
Lyrcial beast, your top-8 agree//
I let TeeKaay design your whole MySpace for free//
Then we change a couple pictures, change your fuckin password//
Photoshop when you fuck a dude in the asshole//
Capo- Call me Mr boogieman of vocals//
I hide under your bed, hit you with my notebook//
So why beef when it´s cuckoo//
Go put a video blog on your youtube//
Do whatever the fuck, I will murk you//
So fuck you and the dumb bitch who birthed you//
Fin to kill it- ridiciouls, Kid is finished//
Quicker then the credits roll when they end sixty minutes//
Fi fo fy- He proceeded to bore me//
Ding!- Done quicker then you can heat up a Gorbys`//
That´s under two minutes, I`m gettin` loose with it//
I push a car in a cold river with you in it//
And when the image goes bye bye//
And when you´re manager tells you there`s no guidelines//
No records labels, Sponsors- No bla bla//
Remove the make up from Lady Laga//
Your 16 without the special effects//
Like watchin` "Transformers 2" without special effects//
I gets grizlly when it`s ring time//
I`m like a grizzly when it´s spring time//
You watch Disney like you´re still 9//
Faggot- Take this diss and then stand up//
Crome`s that dude, your boys they got their hands up//
You tried to battle because you hated my damn guts//
After the battle you went a started my fanclub//
And what- I`m I`m I`m better//
Tell ´em fuck Prada now the devil wears NewEra...//

- "This one here just might be my masterpiece..."

2009-09-01 17:58
Tung!!!

2009-09-01 18:14
Nej. Den var fan fet. My bad på förra inlägget. Jag lyssnade in mig och blev mer övertygad.
 

2009-09-01 22:58
Thx everyone! Glöm inte see upp för mixtapet!
- "This one here just might be my masterpiece..."
Producent

2009-09-01 23:58

2009-09-02 09:25
damnnn dopeeee
Cap - RoadLake Entertainment

2009-09-05 23:53
amen wtf mannen, lägg av nu. du är för bra xD haha!
asså din lyrik är överfet i denna. beatet är töööngt! ;D
när släpps tapet? :)
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough
www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89

2009-09-08 20:02

2009-10-27 23:24
hallååå?? var blir tapet av? :( väntar fan! :(
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough
www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89

2009-11-06 16:51
den värkar inte komma
Yea yea
Producent

2009-11-07 15:09
Den är på G. Längtar fortfarande som fan.
Men den som väntar på något gott...

2009-11-08 20:38
DEVIL WEARS NEWERA -TEASER-
The mixtape "Devil Wears NewEra" features guests like Royce Da 5'9, Bobby Bolivian, Henok Achido, Lazee, Danjah, NEO Cartoon Lover, Tony Koma, Cap & Quinze, Pato Pooh, Sindri of T.A.P, and more.

WATCH THE TEASER ONLINE AT CHANNEL CROME

Don't forget to join the facebook group

The Mixtape "Devil Wears NewEra" out soon!

2009-11-08 21:12
niiice att se lite levnadstecken!
ngn mer specifik månad de kommer eller?
videon va nice som fan! coolt filmad!
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough
www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89

2009-11-08 21:20
Kommer nu i november....släpper först några singlar på olika sidor..sen kommer den på Whoa!!

2009-11-14 14:23
Datum nu satt! DEVIL WEARS NEWERA släpps den 18 November!