I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

jay-z - Black album tracklisting

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2003-10-31 12:39

jay-z - Black album tracklisting

Från wutangworld forum

Here is the tracklist for The Black Album:

1. December 04: Produced By Just Blaze
Starts off with just a piano drop going. I'm guessing this is where Jay-Z's mom is speaking on the intro. Afer a little while it breaks down into a bunch of strings, pianos, guitar sounds, and vocals. I couldn't really make out the vocals. The beat is very complicated though. It's almost 6 minutes long.

2. The Threat: Produced By 9th Wonder
I don't wanna blow 9th's spot on this one. Some of you know the sample, some don't. I will just say it's hot, very soulful and there's a vocal sample. You can tell it's 9th.

3. Change Clothes and Go: Produced By The Neptunes
Y'all should have heard this by now.

4. Lucifer: Produced By Kanye West
Crazy. Dark Dark Dark. Violin and string samples that are eerie.

5. Moment of Clarity: Produced By Eminem
The Em beat that everyone is either dreading or anticipating. It's uptempo, with synthesized pianos. It's less stiff than most Em beats and it might be his best to date.

6. Soundtrack: Produced By Timbaland
Timbo. Funky ass guitar, bass, and pianos. It switches up near the end to a slower beat, sort of the opposite of Come and Get Me off of Vo. 3 where the beat goes from slow to faster and hyper.

7. 99 problems: Produced By Rick Rubin
70's Rock joint. Reminescant of Guns & Roses off of BP2 but sounds better.

8. What more can I say: Produced By The Buchanans
Y'all heard it.

9. Justify My Thug: Produced By DJ Quik
Kinda weak. Isn't sampled except for thehook which has Madonna's "Justify My Love" sampled.

10. The Theater: Produced By Dr. Dre
Very Dr. Dre. Orchestral sounding beat. Not a cookie cutter Dre Beat like the ones you heard on 50 Cent's and Obie Trice's albums. More like some Chronic 2001 level shit. Kinda dark.

11. Encore: Produced By Kanye West
Horn sample all the way, kinda like the title track off of Blueprint 2. A vocal sample drops in at the end.

12. My first song: Produced By Aqua
Reasonable Doubt revistited.

**The new Jay joint over the Black Moon Sample is not gonna be on the album.

kommer mer nedan..........................