I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   
Groupie

2004-05-21 01:04

ICE T

hahaha ni lär ju kolla in det här...


http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,3050 0-13099761,00.html

.CBH.
Groupie

2004-05-21 01:05
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30 500-13099761,00.html
.CBH.
Groupie

2004-05-21 01:06
jävla cp det funkar ju inte...
.CBH.

2004-05-21 01:09
hahaha
I found a cure for cancer, but it wasn't radio friendly

2004-05-21 01:09
I found a cure for cancer, but it wasn't radio friendly

2004-05-21 01:09
sådär!

en gång till: haha
bilden e så klockren oxå!!
I found a cure for cancer, but it wasn't radio friendly

2004-05-21 01:09
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

men han måste ju faan ha några skillz om ice-t vågar signa honom! hoppas faan han skriver sina texter själv annars blir det larvigt.. jag ska faan lätt köpa hans skiva, haha
 
Groupie

2004-05-21 01:10
det sod iafl så här...

DAVID A RAPPER? NO HASSEL

Rap legend Ice-T is risking his massive reputation on his latest recruit - middle-aged former beach bum David Hasselhoff.

The original gangsta believes he can turn the ex-Baywatch star into hip hop's next big thing.


Ice and Hasselhoff, 51, are neighbours in Los Angeles and have struck up a close friendship.

The rapper - real name Tracey Morrow - told The Sun: "The man is a legend, we are going to show a whole new side of him.

"He's gonna come out as Hassle the Hoff.

"The Hoff will surprise people with his rap skills and humour."

The Hoff meister is no stranger to the music industry having conquered Germany through his soft rock skills.

And he notched up a no 35 hit in the UK with If I Could Only Say Goodbye in 1993.
.CBH.

2004-05-21 01:11
fans iofs redan en tråd om detta såg jag nu
I found a cure for cancer, but it wasn't radio friendly
Groupie

2004-05-21 01:12
Eccan P17

fett av dig fan jag fick det inte att funka..
.CBH.