vi får inte glömma att Busta Rhymes dödade Ja Rule i den beefen: Ay yo, I been one of the most humble Reppin' streets to the core Ay Jeffrey, what the fuck you come involvin' me for? It's been a long time comin', like a blessing to check you See, 106 & Park fans don't even fuckin' respect you It's kinda funny, wanna be Pac, wanna fake like he thug Runnin' around talkin' shit that he ain't capable of Now let me off this cock sucka, watch me handle you nigga If I recall, Violator used to manage you nigga They took a closer look and realized you was an imposter There's never been a Violator on the Murder Inc. roster, dumbassNow, who shootin'? Awww, made you look! You said Bust' singin' the same old hook? You stupid! If y'all shootin', I take a look at yo man The bitch shot himself in front of Def Jam Chedda bob ass niggaz, start adjustin' yo plan You let the streets down nigga, apologize to yo fans Watched you pull a lil' stunt like we ain't know what it was Lil' faggot, desperate tryina reestablish a buzz I know the shit is drivin' you crazy, you wonderin' how The streets ain't never want you, Beatrice, whachu gonna do now? Now if you wanna beef with me, then I'm beefin' with you I think about the game and what it's like and {*imitating Ja Rule*} "What would it be without you?" You finished, I ain't tryina repeat this Just 'cause I'm cool, you shouldn't take my kindness for weakness
"Knock off the hippie shit, strap on a helmet, and start shooting. This is Malibu, Emily, I want you to storm that beach like it's fuckin' Normandie!" - Ari Gold