I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Trick Daddy beat down...

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2005-12-22 17:38

Trick Daddy beat down...

Läste en intervju med Trick Trick, där han berättade om en incident då Trick Daddy hade försökt få Trick Trick rånad...
som payback, spöade Trick Trick o hans boys skiten ur Trick Daddy, o detta ska finnas på film... (Mycket "Trick" i detta inlägg...)
Har någon denna, lr länk???

Voilà, c'est Tréz Bien...http://www.geocities.com/icebergslim3578/Sl ap.JPG

2005-12-22 17:54
Hip-Hop Rumors: Trick Trick, Rich Rich,

TRICK TRICK TALKS!

Trick Trick wants to make sure you know that he didn't do anything. He hit me up and wanted it to be crystal clear that he’s not going around beating people down (in reference to my last rumor). I'm just telling what I heard! Trick Trick told illseed, “I don't whoop nan n***a for nuttin. Anytime something happens when I'm around I catch the blame. This is what happened we was in the club about a week ago and a fight broke out. Some other n***as was fightin’ not me or anybody from my crew and the n***a that got smashed definitely wasn't a radio n***a. This is the same way I caught my last murder case. My truck was on the block and they gave me the finger. My album is out next week on the 27th of December! I ain’t tryin’ to go to jail before it drop-c'mon illseed.”

You know what? I’m not trying to help Trick Trick go to jail! I want him to win. Anyway, for those that don’t know, Trick Trick is one of the hardest to come out of Detroit. Shoot, he might be harder than Awesome Dre and the Hardcore Committee. Detroit, y’all thought we forgot about Awesome Dre, but not illseed! Anyway, cop Trick’s album next week – I have it and its good! (Eminem and Obie Trice are on there – real talk, no gimmicks!)


från allhiphop.com rumors section.
seperate me from your little open mics, please.

2005-12-22 18:06
fr: www.thesituation.co.ukIt has also been alleged that Miami’s Trick Daddy had problems with Trick Trick a couple of years back because of the similarity in their names. A couple of months later, there was a public beat down of Trick Daddy in Detroit. How did the feud develop and did Trick Trick play a part in that beat down? “When I was in Miami, Trick Daddy had his guys try to rob me and take my jewellery, but they were so slow, their robbery tactics suck. I rap for my city and my city raps for me. He disrespected a person from Detroit and when you do that you don’t just have to worry about that person, you have to worry about the whole city.” So what’s the situation like now between the Tricks? “As far as I’m concerned, it’s over. My people did what they did and he don’t want to go no further. This is not a game, this ain’t about rap. It’s the fact that an entertainer as a person had to do some slick sh*t. He got his ass whooped as a person, not as a rap artist. People have to deal with the consequences of the things they do.”

så detta e fr hans egen mun..
on_e.. .det där handlar om nån beef med en radio dj, inte trick daddy...
p.s ..Prim P20 , du va ju en riktig komiker du, finurlig, din mamma måste va stolt över dig.
Voilà, c'est Tréz Bien...http://www.geocities.com/icebergslim3578/Sl ap.JPG

2005-12-22 18:18
trick daddy beatdown låter ju som det skulle kunna vara ett K1 kombo :) yeeeeah!
chase the clouds away

2005-12-22 18:28
on e? aiight. trodde det var samma snubbe.
seperate me from your little open mics, please.

2005-12-23 02:47
O_ne ... my bad såg nu... hehhe
Voilà, c'est Tréz Bien...http://www.geocities.com/icebergslim3578/Sl ap.JPG