I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Gravy skjuten utanför Hot97 !

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-04-27 15:33

Gravy skjuten utanför Hot97 !

Jamal Wollard, who goes by the rap name Gravy, didn't go to the hospital until after going through with the scheduled interview, according to the newspaper.

April 27, 2006 -- A Brooklyn rapper was shot in the buttocks outside the studios of Hot 97 last night, but was still able to sit for an interview at the station, police sources said.

Jamal Wollard, 28, who goes by the rap name Gravy, was hit by one bullet as he arrived at the notorious station at about 9:30 p.m.

Wollard came with an entourage of about 30 cheering people wearing T-shirts with his name on it.

When the gunfire erupted, people began screaming and running for their lives. But Gravy calmly walked upstairs to do the interview despite his wound, the sources said.

After receiving dozens of 911 calls, cops sealed off the station, looking for any victims.

When they found Wollard limping around inside, they asked him what happened, and he said he had fallen, the sources said.

But officers noticed blood and he was taken to St. Vincents Hospital in stable condition.

As he hobbled out of the station about an hour after the shooting, Wollard shouted, "Where's my car?"

A distraught woman jumped into a Bentley and followed the ambulance.

Hot 97 has been the scene of violent incidents before, most notably when members of rapper Lil' Kim's posse Junior M.A.F.I.A. shot a man for talking too loudly on his cell phone.

Lil' Kim, whose real name is Kimberly Jones, was convicted of obstruction of justice in the case.

Länk

Ångest att bli skjuten i röven, dock bättre än att få ens penis uppkört i samma håla. Nåja, tillbaks till ämnet...Synd om Gravy hursomhelst.

När ska våldet sluta ?