I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

The Game Is Off Aftermath...finally!!!

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-08-03 19:57

The Game Is Off Aftermath...finally!!!

HAHAHAHAHA....CUZ OF 50'S INFLUENCE! WHO THINKS IT WAS BECAUSE OF DRE, AND WHO THINKS IT WAS CUZ OF 50!!!???...

Reports of The Game departing from Aftermath Records were confirmed yesterday (August 1). As previously reported, The Game (born Jayceon Taylor) was rumored to have left Aftermath for Geffen Records to avoid releasing his sophomore album, The Doctor's Advocate under G-Unit Records. Also on The Games official site Aftermath and G Unit logos have been removed and a Geffen one is now there. The Compton bred rapper, who released his debut album, The Documentary, via G-Unit/Aftermath Records, has been having an on-going feud with G-Unit honcho 50 Cent since last year. "Game's new album will be dropping on Geffen," a Geffen insider revealed to SOHH.com. Last week, The Game leaked one of the album's singles titled "One Blood." The Doctor's Advocate, which is set for release later this year, will feature appearances from Nas and Mary J Blige, while production is supplied by Cool & Dre, Scott Storch and Dr. Dre, among others. (-rapbasement)

wihaa... vad säger ni?

Skyll inte på mig, jag rösta rött.