I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   

2006-10-23 20:36

Gissa låten ?


Jag droppar bars så får ni gissa vilken låt, sen kör nästa och sen nästa. Alltså jag börjar...

"When I was young me and my mama had beef
Seventeen years old kicked out on the streets
Though back at the time, I never thought I'd see her face
Ain't a woman alive that could take my mama's place
Suspended from school; and scared to go home, I was a fool
with the big boys, breakin all the rules"

Ledtråd: 1, 2, 3...

Yeah, good luck! :) Peace!



Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2006-10-23 20:38

David Bowie?

I found a cure for cancer, but it wasn't radio friendly

2006-10-23 20:41
2pac - dear mama
...Jag skojade bara!

2006-10-23 20:42
Fan!
Jag som var helt säker på att det var nåt med Bowie eller Queen..
I found a cure for cancer, but it wasn't radio friendly

2006-10-23 20:46

mz, helt rätt! :) Fin låt det där... Att någon älskar och uppskattar sin mamma och skriver en låt för/om/åt henne, whatever!

Nästa får köra nu, tycker jag :)

Peace!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2006-10-23 21:02
Eftersom MZ listade ut det så får han droppa tycker jag :D
You already know, den e on lean!

2006-10-23 21:03
Sebbewhiteboy P-1
Hon.

Sen var jag helt säker på att det var Bowie alltså.
Säker på att det är 2Pac?
I found a cure for cancer, but it wasn't radio friendly

2006-10-23 21:04

Eccan, haha, jag är tväärsäker. I do mah thing, honey :P

mz, droppa några bars nu så man får lite sysselsättning ;)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2006-10-23 21:06
We on a world tour with Midnight Mauraders and such
I'm at the table like the Godfather smoking a dutch
Controlling the bucks, I roll with enough
Niggas that'll blow in the clutch
Not only holding we bust

gissa låten huhu
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2006-10-23 21:10
gissa låten då för helvete
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2006-10-23 21:28
oj, nu hann jag inte...

Ang låten. (jag tror) det ringer en klocka i huvudet, men kan inte placera det.
...Jag skojade bara!

2006-10-23 21:29
DUMPY F17

ops förlåt
You already know, den e on lean!

2006-10-23 21:34
gruppen börjar på D
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2006-10-23 21:35
D12?

Känner inte igen raderna men när du sa gruppen börjar på D så kommer jag inte på nått annat än dom :P
You already know, den e on lean!

2006-10-23 21:40
D.P.G
Da Lench Mob
D.I.T.C
Da Beatminerz
Da king and I

ojoj de finns så många på D men en av dom är det
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2006-10-23 21:59
D.I.T.C, låter troligt...Eller?
...Jag skojade bara!

2006-10-23 22:05
akut P17

Ok D.P.G var den enda ur dom grupperna du just radda upp jag kännde till då :P
You already know, den e on lean!

2006-10-23 22:21
Do you ever sit back and get a little too high
start thinking what happens to you when you die?
Does your soul rest where your coffin is
or is death just a metamorphosis?
Does life go on in the mental form
If we live a good life will we get reborn?
Is it a heaven or we trapped in hell?
Where do we go from here, nobody came back to tell

Shuu

2006-10-23 22:22

Vilken lat?

Shuu

2006-10-23 22:39
Rakim, glömt av låt namnet dock men jag vet att det är Rakim så jag droppar :P
Puzzle Productions / puzzleprod.com
soundcloud.com/iloice

2006-10-23 22:43
A special shot of peace goes out to all my pals you see
And a middle finger goes for all you punk mcs cause I love
it when you wack mcs despise me they get vexed, I roll next, can't none contest me. Im just a fly mc whos five foot three and very brave. On job remaining, no Im chaining cause I misbehave.
Puzzle Productions / puzzleprod.com
soundcloud.com/iloice

2006-10-23 22:58
A tribe called quest - Check the rhime ;)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2006-10-23 23:01
I've have fly girls with plaid catholic skirts and bobby socks
Body rock my cock with they lips like lolly pops
Pussy lips drip, never let a pussy whip
Have 'em shaved and blazed, I never fuck with bushy shit


guess!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2006-10-24 09:45
ahh ja kan den
Wanna brawl dog my team love the sports<br> 26 november kulturhuset

2006-10-24 13:53

 Apathy / Womanizer är det!

 
Rappare

2006-10-24 16:42
Womanizer med Apathy tror jag,
STHLM GROOVE COLLECTIVE

2006-10-24 16:45
fan det ekar här inne
...Jag skojade bara!

2006-10-24 16:45
Nästa låt någon?
...Jag skojade bara!

2006-10-24 17:03
How do you console my mom or give her light support
When you telling her your sons' on life support
And just imagine how my girl feel
On the plane scared as hell that her guy look like Emitt Till
She was with me before the deal she been trying to be mine
She a delta so she been throwing them Dynasty signs
No use me tryin' to be lyin'
I been trying to signed
Trying to be a millionaire
How I use two lifelines
 

2006-10-24 17:06
oh oh oh det är juu fan heter han., ,Through the wire ! =D, kanye West!
Gå in på www.filmbloggen.devote.se ! Sveriges populäraste filmblogg.

2006-10-24 17:07
Yes!
 

2006-10-24 17:07
I walked in and all I smelled was Liz Claiborne
And seen her spread across the bed naked watchin gay porn
She said "Come her big boy, lets get acquainted"
I turned around to run, twisted my ankle and sprained it
She came at me at full speed, nothin could stop her
I shot her five times and every bullet bounced off her
I started to beg "No, please let go"
But she swallowed my fuckin leg whole like an egg roll
With one leg left, now I'm hoppin around crippled
I grabbed my pocket knife and sliced off her right nipple
Just trying to buy me some time, then I remembered this magic trick
Den Den Den Den Den Den, Go go gadget dick!
Gå in på www.filmbloggen.devote.se ! Sveriges populäraste filmblogg.

2006-10-24 17:10
FÅR JAG ÄNDRA?

Lord, please forgive me for the mistakes I've made
And thanks for keepin my momma safe when she wrecked my Escalade
See I could replace a Cadillac but I can't replace my momma
I'm sorry for the hip-hop beefs, we sorry for the drama


DOM!
Gå in på www.filmbloggen.devote.se ! Sveriges populäraste filmblogg.

2006-10-24 17:11
What's On Your Mind - Eric B & Rakim?
 

2006-10-24 17:12
no
Gå in på www.filmbloggen.devote.se ! Sveriges populäraste filmblogg.

2006-10-24 17:12
Luuuuda - Freedom Of Preach
 

2006-10-24 17:13
Thaaank good for google riight =D?

droppa en text
Gå in på www.filmbloggen.devote.se ! Sveriges populäraste filmblogg.

2006-10-24 17:13
Blastboy

Yes Rakim - After you die
Shuu

2006-10-24 17:17

haha nee använde inte google:P kan många låtar bara

When I look you in your eyes I can see my own
Straight love manifested in flesh and bone
You's a breath of fresh air in this world of shit
You was born to be a soldier don't ever forget
Hit back when hit
Use force that's effective
All these bitches and women
Son, please be selective
This is California can't stick your dick in everything
We will survive necessarily by any means
Let no man ever hold you down or supress you
It's the 90's the police just arrest you,
disrespect you on occasion take life
By the time you come of age they'll probably blast on sight

 

2006-10-24 17:26
phat-boi det där är en av hans nyaste låtar, sista låten på hans senaste album som inte släppts än =D går nog att ladda ner, så mång alåtar kan du nog =)



hrm., din text var svår, gammal låt.. 90's,. känns som något busta rhymes skulle kicka, ice cube, elle nån annan hardcore spitter äeh om nån av namnet jag sagt är rätt säg :D
Gå in på www.filmbloggen.devote.se ! Sveriges populäraste filmblogg.

2006-10-24 17:29
jag kan inte låten utan till, men jag minns Lord, please forgive me for the mistakes I've made
And thanks for keepin my momma safe when she wrecked my Escalade
See I could replace a Cadillac but I can't replace my momma.
om du skrivit något annat så hade den vart omöjlig
 

2006-10-24 17:29
å namnen e fel
 

2006-10-24 17:33
xzibit från at the speed of life skivan vad heter den
Don't quote me boy, cuz I ain't said shit!

2006-10-24 17:35
rätt
 

2006-10-24 17:39
OH XZIBIT hade namnet på tungan :P
Gå in på www.filmbloggen.devote.se ! Sveriges populäraste filmblogg.

2006-10-24 17:49
/...
Allegations got me pacin'
Grand jury wouldn't understand my fury
For fast cars and jewelry
I could give a fuck if there's a heaven for a G
This is heaven for me
Go to trial never plea
Do a bullet and come home to the throne
I don't rhyme, I just talk about this life that's mine
.../
Don't quote me boy, cuz I ain't said shit!

2006-10-24 18:17
SHYNE GOOODFATHER
Gå in på www.filmbloggen.devote.se ! Sveriges populäraste filmblogg.

2006-10-24 18:46
yes yes ya
Don't quote me boy, cuz I ain't said shit!

2006-10-24 18:55
Mase came back, now niggas jumping that church
couldnt fool me, thought you was pumping that first
walk through any project with a gun in that shirt
you almost got killed by your woman that hurt
she like thug-niggas thats why im under that skirt
i aint mean to put your fucking career under the dirt
Gå in på www.filmbloggen.devote.se ! Sveriges populäraste filmblogg.

2006-10-25 15:27
shit.....känner igen all the shitz
Wanna brawl dog my team love the sports<br> 26 november kulturhuset

2006-10-25 16:35
hahaha svår nöt?
Gå in på www.filmbloggen.devote.se ! Sveriges populäraste filmblogg.