I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Bone Thugs - Swizz Beatz speaks about new BTNH album

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-10-28 16:46

Bone Thugs - Swizz Beatz speaks about new BTNH album

Swizz Beatz recently provided SOHH.com with an interview that gave the fans of Bone Thugs-n-Harmony some new information. New information included a never before mentioned producer and a couple of new names to the guest list.

Judgeing by this interview Swizz is extreamely hyped about Bone Thugs-n-Harmony's album that he goes as far as saying:

"This is the real album. No disrespect to the other albums but this album has direction."

The following is the interview:

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/9964

In this SOHHExclusive Swizz Beatz took a moment out of his studio session with Bone Thugs-N-Harmony to open up about the group's upcoming release as well as the status of his friend and associate Cassidy.
Swizz, whose real name is Kasseem Dean, signed the Midwest group to his Full Surface this label in April.
"My A&R Grady Spivey brought up the group's name to me. I was looking for something authentic where I wouldn't have to do so much artist development. Their manager met me at 4 or 5 in the morning and we made it happen," Swizz told SOHH exclusively.
At the time of the interview, Swizz was in the studio with the group, discussing potential names for the as yet still untitled release, which should be in stores this December.
"We're wrapping it up as we speak, trying to take it to that next level. It's our third time going in and every time it keeps goin' to the next level. I wanted them to have the real Bone feel. We brought in some producers that specialize in that fast timing, then I come to the table and bring a whole other level," Swizz said.
Producers Polow Da Don (Fergie's "London Bridge") and Blck Eyed Peas' Will.I.Am joined Bone Thugs-N-Harmony current members Krayzie Bone, Layzie Bone and Wish Bone in the studio. Bizzy Bone is not a member of the group at this time.
"They rocked with Three 6 Mafia," Swizz told SOHH, "This is the real album. No disrespect to the other albums but this album has direction. It has the hits, it has Mariah Carey, The Game, J.Lo. This is the real Bone album."
While Swizz and Bone are currently culling album tracks from 40 recorded songs there are still a few adjustments to be made.
"I like everything on the Bone project. "Bumps in the Trunk" we took the chorus from one of the old verses and brought it to 2007, the Will.I.Am song is crazy. I still wanna see that one record that'll take it from one million to five million. We're waiting on tracks from Dre and Kanye and we gonna wrap it up," Swizz told SOHH.

Källa: www.sohh.com

Coco Loco