I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Dubcnn & Meech Wells Present: Dubcnn Anthem (Young Joker, Sly Boogy & Bad Azz)

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2006-11-19 20:11

Dubcnn & Meech Wells Present: Dubcnn Anthem (Young Joker, Sly Boogy & Bad Azz)

Yeeeeeeeeah, that's right! We've got a very special gift for all our readers today! Dubcnn.com and Meech Wells have once again teamed up to bring you some exclusive music. This time it's not an unreleased throwback like "No Bacctraccin'", but it's a brand new dubcnn anthem.

Meech Wells cooked up a real headbanger, and we got Bad Azz, Sly Boogy and Young Joker to bless the track with some hot raps. This is a little something for all the people who've been supporting dubcnn for the past years, and of course the whole staff would like to thank Meech Wells, Joke, Bad & Boogy for the track. It's appreciated!

There is no need to talk too much on this update, I'm going to let the music speak. Download "Welcome To The West Coast", the new dubcnn anthem by clicking below, and bang that shit loud in the speakers, and make sure to burn it, spread, whatever you wanna do with it:

Young Joker, Sly Boogy & Bad Azz - Dubcnn Anthem (Welcome To The West Coast)

Enjoy the music. Dubcnn will keep on bringing it the way we've been doing it, believe that!

WWW.DUBCNN.COM
WWW.DUBCNNAGENCY.COM
WWW.DUBCNN.SE