I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

The Doctor's Advocate?

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2007-03-28 22:03

The Doctor's Advocate?


nån som vet vilken jävla låt The Game menar  med Eminem när han säger i  låten "The Doctor's Advocate" ft. Busta Rhymes "
"I tried to think of what the fuck, Eminem might do.
If every nigga hated him, for that black bitch track..." vikket jävla black bitch track? :S :P

tacksam för svar
peace

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-03-28 22:08
HipHopKid p16 och Crunk_Dude p16. Kändes lite lunarstorm goes hiphop, men de är såklöart bara en tillfällighet:)

2007-03-28 22:16
nej, jag påpekade att det såg roligt ut, men att det förmodligen bara var en tillfällighet, utan ironi i rösten. Du hade nog rätt, jag har ingen aning men det verkar logiskt. Kanske en dag är du beredd att förlåta mig att jag gick offtopic ett inlägg också?

2007-03-28 22:50
"Han gjorde ju massa disslåtar där han spydde galla över någon svart brud och sa massa rasistiska saker. 'Foolish pride'?"
Det var inte "massa disslåtar".
Däremot är Foolish Pride rätt... Det är titeln på låten i fråga.


hasseB
Fet förklaring om da hoeshizz mayn!
(Pimps up!)
I found a cure for cancer, but it wasn't radio friendly

2007-03-28 23:45
jag vet ju fan men för nått år sen gjorde eminem på en låt ett punch line där han mennade att alla svarta kvinnor var horer..........pz
i Aint No Hater Cuz It Aint In My Nature
www.indoproductions.com (OFFICIAL SITE OFF INDO PRODUCTIONS- Free beats every 2 weeks, mixtapes, beat compotitiens, and every thing that happens at INDO PRODUCTIONS) KeeP SMookIN
www.myspace.com/indoproductions

2007-03-29 15:39
här har ni en del av det

I seen a Black girlfriend and I kissed her
I kissed her; I placed it on her cheek
And she didn't come back til next week

Now it was next week and she was back again
Wanting to kiss a white kid
So she was my girlfriend, we started going out
But that's okay because we were Black and white
Blacks and whites they sometimes mix
But Black girls only want your money cause they're dumb chicks
So I'ma say like this
Don't date a Black girl, take it as a diss
If you want, but if you don't
I'ma tell you like this, I surely won't
Never date a Black girl because Blacks only want your money
And that shit aint funny

2007-03-29 17:10
Finns det nånstans man kan få tag på låten?

2007-03-29 17:46

sjukt fet skiva, bästa 06

Robin Rosensvärd Andersson.
Karlaplan/Djursholm.
16 år.

2007-03-29 18:28
"Foolish Pride" e rätt underhållande. nä, ja e inte rasist, men d e jävlit underhållande att höra en sån jävla värdelös ung Marshall Mathers rappa på ett sånt jävla töntit sätt, att d till slut blir rolit.. har för mej att ZNO släppte låten på skiva, med ett tidigare nummer av "The Source" - i upplagan där Eminem under hela tidningens gång blir dissad..
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-03-29 18:38
va fan fick du tag i te´xten till den :o har letat som ett jävla missfoster:O lr har du lyssnat av själv o skrivit texten?

tänkte precis säga att d e nog den bitchen han snackatr om i Yellow Brick Road :P
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-03-29 22:47
Inspelningen var sisådär tio år gammal och gjordes som sagt tillgänglig av svinet Benzino som satte på en CD på omslaget till Source i slutet av 2003 eller början av 2004.

Sjukt nog funkade inte min CD och ytterligare två andra personer som jag känner hade också problem att få sina skivor att funka. Det var nog ett hafsjobb (och lika bra var kanske det)...
Check yourself and I'm out.

2007-03-30 16:12
blomsta P35

löjligt att hata benzino för att han avslöjat din hjältes hemlighet det var inte mer än rätt för fan!


HipHopKid P16

nope jag skrev inte ner den hitta den på nätet och det var bara ett stycke jag klippte ut den är längre och innehåller mer rasistiska och värre saker än det jag plocka ut!

Piiska P1

Eminem måste vara en idiot ifall han tror att ''cuz no matter what color a girl is she still a (bitch?)''
skulle förbättra saken då dissar han ju inte bara svarta tjejer utan gör hela saken kvinnoförnedrande det är sånt där som feminister lyssnar på innan de lägger sig.(inte)

2007-03-30 16:20

Song: Foolish Pride
Artist: Eminem
Album: www.thesource.com


intro:
yo man;yo marsh man
yo you been kicking all this shit about yourself
what about the homies man?
eminems intro:
Aww you want one about the possee?!
aight.

*starts beat*
oh foolish pride
oh, oh, oh, oh foolish pride
oh, oh, oh, oh foolish pride
oh, oh, oh, oh foolish pride

(Eminem)
well foolish pride has alot of things to say
you got foolish pride like you got tooth decay
but tooth decay is another problem
so lets take this..oh foolish pride...problem..and solve it
now...when i talk about foolish pride
i mean blacks and whites takeing different sides
when blacks and whites take different sides
unity never happens and we will subside
we will subside,and hatred will release
and everything will just crush that peace
but when we crush that peace, you see we start hateing eachother
but remember...you are my brother
and you are my sister,just like i am a mister
I seen a Black girlfriend and I kissed her
I kissed her; I placed it on her cheek
And she didn't come back til next week

Now it was next week and she was back again
Wanting to kiss a white kid
So she was my girlfriend, we started going out
But that's okay because we were Black and white
Blacks and whites they sometimes mix
But Black girls only want your money cause they're dumb chicks
So I'ma say like this
Don't date a Black girl, take it as a diss
If you want, but if you don't
I'ma tell you like this, I surely won't
Never date a Black girl because Blacks only want your money
And that shit aint funny

So I'ma say look honey
Why do you do this?
You know, you step up to me like you a Brutus
Then you try to grab my spinach
Because its green and that's cash
So get outta here, 'cause I don't need your ass
I said that before, but that's okay because like I said you're a whore
Black girls and white girls just don't mix
Because Black girls are dumb and white girls are good chicks
White girls are good; I like white girls
I like white girls all over the world
White girls are fine and they blow my mind
And that's why I'm here now telling you this rhyme
'Cause Black girls, I really don't like
We don't mix, it's like riding a bike
When you're peddling hard, uphill both ways
You know it's kinda hard and that's why I say to you
I'm giving you a little advice
Don't date a Black girl, if you do it once you won't do it twice
You won't ever do it again because they'll take your money
And that aint funny
So I'ma say look honey
Ive already said that before
But like I said again you're nothing but a big whore
So when mike catch on the bass line
That's okay ‘cause we will not just waste time

I'll get straight to the point
Black girls are bitches, that's why I'ma tell ya you better pull up your britches
‘Cause all that cash is making your ass drag
From the boyfriend ya ganked and that's pretty bad
I mean that's pretty sad when ya dating a Black guy
And then you turn around a fuck another big, Black guy
Now that's pretty wrong, but you're just ganking
But that's okay because you need a god damn spanking
From me, the funky Eminem
I'm busting rhymes and I'm swallowing phlegm
I'm busting a freestyle just like this
I say swallowing phlegm and Howard gets pissed
But when Howard gets pissed that's okay
Because he leaves and he doesn't show up for two more days
So I'll just worry about that problem when I come to it
I cross that bridge when I come to it

Because, I forgot the chorus
But that's okay 'cause y'all saying bust a rhyme for us
So I'ma bust another rhyme about this Black girl
She turned out to be a fuckin wack girl
A wack girl, because Black girls ain't funny
All they want is your god damn money
They take you for everything you got
And then you stand with a bunch of snot in your hand
So I'ma kick it to you just like this
How does the chorus go, I forgot
But that's okay, 'cause I'ma tell you in stride
I'ma say oh foolish pride

Oh foolish pride, oh, oh, oh, oh foolish pride
oh, oh, oh, oh foolish pride; oh, oh, oh, oh foolish pride
oh, oh, oh, oh foolish pride; oh, oh, oh, oh foolish pride
oh, oh, oh, oh foolish pride; oh, oh, oh
Date a white girl, 'cause they got the raw hide...


2007-03-30 20:37
hehe tack :)
egebtligen en rätt simpell text för o va Eminem :P
hur gammal va han när han gjorde/spelade in denna? :P
kan nån som har den ladda upp den? :)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-03-30 21:06
Hittar inte låten nånstans =/ nån som kan skicka den till mig via msn tro? ;)

2007-03-31 03:32
Fy fan...
Att en så talangfull rappare som Eminem ska slösas på så värdelösa inlägg och användare....
I found a cure for cancer, but it wasn't radio friendly

2007-03-31 13:24
ska det där vara en diss eller? hahahahahha