I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Bästa dubbelrim

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

   

2007-11-02 00:39

Bästa dubbelrim

Tänkte höra vilka rappare kör bäst dubbelrim eller skriv några grova dubbelrim som tex Nas "so whats the black mans religion who should we follow use your intuition you are tomorrow" Black zombie??


2007-11-02 00:47
"Ayo, my name mean a lot to me, pain mean a lot to me
Fame means nothing, but the game means a lot to me
I slang caine on these blocks for weeks
Ever since Rocky III, and the death of Apollo Creed"..


.."I don't think like usual people
Who think like usual people, who don't think right
I think like Muslims, in movements of people,
who move they people, and move on your people
power is stronger than voo doo and evil
I'm immune, I drunk the juice, took a root from the needle
Still trying to figure out, why I do, the crimes I do
With the minds IQ, of an Einstein too"


Juelz Santana - Why

siccmade.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-02 01:01

men apollo creed dog ju i fyran..

Lyrical Kung Fu So Do Ur Kung Fu If U Know Kung Fu!

2007-11-02 11:55

Big Pun ft Fat joe-Twinz Hela låten!

The Greatest Story Never Told....

2007-11-02 12:36
Flerstaviga rim och dubbelrim är inte samma sak.
Beat the odds like an abusive freak show owner

2007-11-02 12:41
Annars dubbelrim:
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin
Eminem - Lose Yourself


They say I`m too young to rhyme about coke
I got a father that sniffed it
A brother that pitched it
A cousin that flipped it
And that`s for all y`all critics that wanna know why the rhyming`s so dope
Ali Vegas - Critics

Ja, ni fattar.
Beat the odds like an abusive freak show owner

2007-11-02 18:14
Måste faktiskt medge att Eminem är riktigt säker på sånt där puzzzzzlande... tyvärr...

2007-11-02 20:21

wayne också ;)


2007-11-03 11:26
Big L
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-11-03 11:52
R.A The Rugged Man på sista versen i Uncommon Valor knäcker allt
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2007-11-03 14:28
You can't hurt me, we're keepin' it raw like Eddie Murphy
With uncooked meat between his teeth and his jaws
Kenn Starr i Kev Brown - Say Sumthin'

Listen, I got a lot to say
Usually my smile stays locked away
But not today, I have to laugh
On the real the Aftermath's kind of ill like I'm Dr. Dre
Masta Ace - Beautiful
Beat the odds like an abusive freak show owner

2007-11-03 14:35
Förresten, bara så ni vet är Kenn Starr mästare på dubbelrim, flerstaviga rim och wordplay *hint hint*.
Beat the odds like an abusive freak show owner

2007-11-04 20:00
Dear Thomas i want you to know, i've done nothing wrong wont you leave me alone/
Cuz you see i've been free for so long now i don't want you sneaking around inside of my home/
I can hear you breathing over my phone and i know that you're close, i can smell your cologne/
Dear mr. thoms please leave me alone i don't want you near step away from my window/

-Zenon Prota
On a average night im likely to stab a fag with a knife/
That's when im chillin' imagine when im mad what it's like/
-Saigon

2007-11-04 20:53
tony_molotov
?
Beat the odds like an abusive freak show owner

2007-11-04 22:51

glöm det....pack fm - spit in the wind

On a average night im likely to stab a fag with a knife/
That's when im chillin' imagine when im mad what it's like/
-Saigon

2007-11-05 11:19
Call me Thorburn, John H., staff sergeant
Marksman, skill in killin', illin', I'm able and willin'
Kill a village elephant, rapin' and pillage a village
Illegitimate killers, US Military guerrillas

Special Op, Huey chopper gun ship run shit
Gook run when the minigun spit, won't miss
Kill shit, spit four-thousand bullets a minute
Vic the Charlie, hit trigger, hit it, I'm in it to win it
Get it, the lieutenant hinted, the villain, I been it
The killing, I did it, cripple, did it, pictures I painted is vivid, live it
A wizard with weapons, the secret mission, we 'bout to begin it


Två bitar ur RA The Ruggeds vers på Uncommon Valor: A Vietnam Story!

När han spottar det får jag rysningar, det e så sjukt tungt!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r0KpWMNxnM <- Låten
En del av Skåne Massiv.
http://www.myspace.com/skanemassiv
http://www.myspace.com/feffe

2007-11-05 12:15
Japp det låter helt galet när han spottar det! bara rinner ut.
http://blogg.streetsofgothenburg.se/

2007-11-05 14:12
mm inget man rappar med avslappnat till ;)
AIK