I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Phill Most Chill - Rarities, Demos & Acetates

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2008-05-19 20:13

Phill Most Chill - Rarities, Demos & Acetates

What up... still slackin' on the real schittery, I know. Been busy doing this and that... one of those this and that's being a Phill Most Chill mixtape featuring a bunch of rare, unreleased and never before heard random rap (I've come to embrace the term) from as far back as 1987 to around 1995 or so (and also including a few recently recorded yet old-as-f**k-sounding joints slated for the Philly Phill Old School lp). This mix was made for my peoples from Japan over at Yo! Brother to go with the limited edition Phill Most Chill t-shirt box set that will hopefully be available in the near future.... as soon as I get word that it is officially on the market I will be sure to make it known here, so be on the lookout. Of course I can't post the whole mix here, but below is a little snippet just so you can get a taste of what's poppin'. I don't think Yo! Brother will mind (but just in case they do, hurry up and download it before I have to take the link down!).
Other Phill Most news: I am about to get to work preparing a new / old Phill Most Chill 12", some of my 1980's schitt. I'm determined to do this right, take the masters into the studio and mix stuff correctly so that the sound is nice, get it professionally mastered, etc. Right now I'm planning on doing it similar to how my boys at DWG did the "Be Intelligent EP"- a limited pressing of 100 or so, custom PMC artwork on the sleeve, etc, pricetagged in the $100 range. But I am open for suggestions- ultimately I have to give it to the collectors the way they want it, so please give me feedback. Without you guys it can't happen, so let me know what you think. Any DWG regulars please spread the word (I'll probably be posting at the DWG forum about this soon too) and let me know your views, ideas, etc... all feedback is most appreciated.

Snippets: http://www.zshare.net/audio/122179799731fa3f/

http://thatrealschitt.blogspot.com/

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.