I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Dr. Dre har runt 400 beats inspelade till Detox enligt DJ QUICK

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2008-10-12 14:37

Dr. Dre har runt 400 beats inspelade till Detox enligt DJ QUICK

haha det här är ju helt galet, han skulle kunna släppa en jävla massa album - hade varit fett med ett par instrumentala album dessutom. jag tror många av dessa produktioner är riktigt vassa men vi vet ju vilken perfektionist Dr. Drew är:

In a recent interview with Loud.com, Compton rapper and record producer DJ Quik revealed that he has been spending time with the legendary Dr. Dre.

“Nobody gets to say this, I’m gonna snitch. The man is getting piano lessons from Burt Bacharach and he’s reinterpreting Frederic Chopin symphony stuff. It’s crazy, he’s lost his mind. He’s got like 400 records. As a matter of a fact, I was there for like four hours, and I think I only heard maybe 60 songs. This man’s got like six or seven Detox records if he wants, it’s just crazy," Quik told Loud.com

“Another cool thing too that some of y’all don’t know, Snoop is now back in the studio with Dr. Dre. It’s about too crazy!"

Aside from working on various projects over the last several years, Quik also mentioned that he just recently finished working on a “Sliver" remix for pop rock band Maroon 5.

While Detox was originally slated for release in 2004, it is rumored that the album will be released before the end of the year.

J.R. Rotem, RZA, Scott Storch and Warren G, as well as others, are all said to be contributing to the new album.

Keep CD alive