haha hoppas skiss skojade.. här är iaf några låtar där man samplat samma trummor som i Mama Said Knock You Out :D 2 Live Crew: Coolin' 808 State: Pacific 202 A Tribe Called Quest: Seperate / Together Above the Law: Murder Rap, Untouchables, What Cha Can Prove Allison Williams: Sleep Talk Aphrodite: Velvet Seduction Awesome Dre: Frankly Speaking Beastie Boys: Shadrach Big Daddy Kane: Mortal Combat Biz Markie: Spring Again Black Rock & Ron: Stop the World Breeze: Great Big Freak BWP: A Different Category Cash Money & Marvelous: Drawers Choice MC: Bad A-s B----h Chubb Rock: Bump the Floor, Talkin' Loud, Ain't Sayin' Jack Coldcut: Say Kids, What Time is It? Compton's Most Wanted: The Final Chapter, Wanted Conscious:Unconscious Convicts: I Like Boning CPO: Flow to the Rhythm Criminal Nation: I'm Rollin', Insane, It's a Black Thing, The Right Crowd De la Soul: Oodles of O's Deep Forest: Deep Forest Depeche Mode: My Joy Derek B: Get Down, Human Time Bomb Digable Planets: Where I'm From DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince: 2 Damn Hype, Hip Hop Dancer's Theme, Jazzy's Groove, Magnificent Jazzy Jeff, Pump up the Bass DJ Mark the 45 King ft Lakim Shabazz: When a Wise Man Speaks DJ Master T: Wind Me Up DOC: Let the Bass Go Domination: Back at it Again Dr. Dre: Let Me Ride Eazy-E: We Want Eazy Enigma: Carly's Song Eric B & Rakim: Lyrics of Fury, Paid in Full, Relax with Pep Father MC: Ain't it Funky Fine Young Cannibals: I'm Not the Man I Used to Be Freddie Foxx: F. F. is Here Fresh 4: Wishing on a Star GangStarr: 2 Deep George Michael: Waiting for That Day/You Can't Always Get. . . Geto Boys: Mind of a Lunatic, Read These Nikes Goats: TV Cops Gus Gus: Purple Guy: I Like Hard Knocks: A Blow to the Head Heavy D: Peaceful Journey, We Got Our Own Thang Hi-C: Take a Ride HWA: Trick is a Trick Ice Cube: Endangered Species, Jackin' for Beats Ice T: I Ain't New Ta This, Original Gangster, Radio Suckers, James Brown: She Looks All Types A' Good Jaz: The Originators Kid 'N Play: Foreplay, Slippin' Kid Sensation: Emergency King Sun: King Sun with the Sword Kool G Rap: It's a Demo, The Butcher Shop Kool Moe Dee: Bad, Bad, Bad, I'm Blowing Up, Knowledge is King Korn & the Dust Brothers: Kick the P.A. Kris Kross: Jump, Lil' Boys in Da Hood Kwame: The Rhythm Lakim Shabazz: Black is Back Leaders of the New School: Sobb Story, Teachers, Don't Teach Us Nonsense LL Cool J: Boomin' System, Fast Peg, Mama Said Knock You Out, Nitro, Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? Low Profile: Make Room for. . . Maestro Fresh Wes: Let Your Backbone Slide Mantronix ft Wondress: Got to Have Your Love, Fresh is the Word Marky Mark: Good Vibrations Masters at Work: Jus' a Lil' Dope MC Frontalot: Good Old Clyde