I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Rip The Jacker (2) Infinity!

Utländsk Hiphop - Allmänt

2011-12-15 21:18

Rip The Jacker (2) Infinity!

Nu kan den som vill förhandsbeställa RTJ 2 göra det via:
www.rtjcollection.com

Det är inte "bara" 10 000 bars, utan det speciella är det koncept som han har skapat:

Canibus introduced Poet Laurete Infinity in 2007. For those who aren't aware, it was 5 different 200 bar verses.
For a total of thousand bars, that was displayed on a virtual mixing board online. Essentially, you would press play, and all 5 sets of 200 bars would play at once, with 4 muted.

You could at any time, mute one, and unmute a different one.
You could do this every single bar, and no matter what, they would flow to make a new Rhyme. It was designed to make "infinite" rhymes, as there were countless different mixes that could be created.

He then utilized his fanbase, by allowing them to submit mixes, actually encourage them to make different mixes.
His aspiring producers/canibus fans then went so far with it, that they chopped up every word from the 1000 bar project, and esssentially pierce them back together, making new rhymes. The problem with this, is that it can sound awful with chopped words put together but as I stated above that's not the original thought of the PLOO concept.

He now is taking it a step further, and is releasing RTJ 2 Infinity, which is a sequel to both Rip the Jacker, and the Poet Laurete Infinity project. This time though, instead of 1000 bars, its going to be 10,000 bars.
He is a genius for creating the infinity style of writing, and if you followed Canibus, you would greatly appreciate.

Och snälla, inga irrelevant "Canibitch", "em avslutade hans karriär", "LL mördade honom" kommentarer, håll er till topic!

"The subject matter sound barely connected
Even when it's understood it's rarely respected
The evidence is staring directly at the detective"

(Inlägget ändrat av Nämentjenare 2011-12-15 21:19:01)