I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio] [Audio] Eminem - Fly Away (+ GOAT-snippet och fler läckor på g!)

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2011-02-16 23:17

[Audio] [Audio] Eminem - Fly Away (+ GOAT-snippet och fler läckor på g!)

Senaste läckan från koolo, snubben som köper osläppta Eminem-låtar dyrt och läcker dom exklusivt på sitt forum Studio Leaks!

Varje fredag i 12 veckor så kommer han att läcka en ny Eminem-låt som medlemmarna har fått rösta fram under veckan. Den här gången stod det mellan "Fly Away", en dissfreestyle mot Kanye och Jay-Z, en låt där Em förklarar att han är "the GOAT", samt en låt med B.o.B!


2011-02-16 23:18
Hehe, och såklart länken till Fly Away!

2011-02-17 01:02
Bridge: (Just Blaze)
Some people ask me
Where I've been lately
They thought I fell off
nobody can save me
They play in the background
I don't back down
so don't get it twisted
or try to play me
first I come out
they under rate me
then I come back
They still try to fade me
they say I'm nasty
they say I'm crazy
ask what I think
and I say maybe...

Chorus:
I'll fly away (fly away)
there ain't nothin in the way so I may as well fly away (fly away)
there ain't nothin else to say so I may as well fly away (fly away)
I know you wanna see me down but we ain't gonna die today (die today)
Cause I done been to the top and there's nowhere else to go
the only way you see me is if you looking up from down below (down below)
and there's nothing else to say so I may as well fly away (yayy---A-A-A-A)
I'm on top of this game so I may as well fly away (A-A-A)

Verse One (Eminem)
Got my self esteem back
got my confidence up
I'm gonna step up on this stage now
i'm gonna strut
and walk around with my pants hanging off of my butt
and you ain't bout to tell me nothin boy get off of my nuts
and goes one for the money, two for the show
my shit don't stink, I don't think so
whipe my ass with the tissue
and roll it back up in the roll
are you ready now, here we go
the bald eagle has landed
I'm back in your hair, sorry for leaving you stranded
I'm twice as dreaded, evil, and rancid
they can't sit, I don't think anybody understands it
especially when the world's silly putty in your hands
it's playdoe
I back to play, no
they say he died in a fetal
car crash, shows what they know
shit if I did, it'd be a trailer not a car
the white trash star
I fuck an RV up like Brett Favre
homie you got it backwards
you're dipping your soup inside your crackers
I can carry rap til my back hurts
set it down, go right back to the kyropractors (spelled so bad I know, suck it)
get my back right then I'm right back on you bastards
I was chasing the dragon
I don't know what happened
it's like the feelin I had when I first started rappin
I just couldn't seem to get back and recapture
that magic so I went back to the lab
that's where I been at when...

Bridge: (Just Blaze)
Some people ask me
Where I've been lately
They thought I fell off
nobody can save me
They play in the background
I don't back down
so don't get it twisted
or try to play me
first I come out
they under rate me
then I come back
They still try to fade me
they say I'm nasty
they say I'm crazy
ask what I think
and I say maybe...

Chorus:
I'll fly away (fly away)
there ain't nothin in the way so I may as well fly away (fly away)
there ain't nothin else to say so I may as well fly away (fly away)

Verse two:
I took a hiatus Haters now I'm back
to cause trouble
got the fuckin shape of mushroom clouds
for though bubbles
you ain't fucking sick
the hos-puddle (hospital)
won't even give you cough drops for coughs cock sucker
you think you hot you ain't even luke (?) warm
my puke's hotter than you
you're soft
I use fire to cool me off
I told them I would grow up one day
and show them I'd be able to choke clouds
pick up lightning bolts and throw them
take the world by storm
with these words I form
georgi-porgi kissed the girls
make the girls cry for it
make them sworm
make them fight over the shirts i've worn
sworn over my sweat towels it's mind blowin
guess I'm living the dream homie nothing can compare
I'm so up I'm stuck in mid air
I'm lovin it yeah
it's like these people are steps now
all they do is stare (stair)
these haters are so pussy they're afraid to be scared
this is pay back, like I owe them back pay
they spat in my face now I'm back to do them the same
exact way
and leave this rap game with a bad taste
and slap it back out before I step back out
of this crap, aye
slap me now I'm slappin them back hey
fuck it we're slap happy
yeah okay, now I'm talking some smack, aye
and I ain't looking back, in fact
they can stare at my ass crack
how's that for hind site
what the track say?


Bridge: (Just Blaze)
Some people ask me
Where I've been lately
They thought I fell off
nobody can save me
They play in the background
I don't back down
so don't get it twisted
or try to play me
first I come out
they under rate me
then I come back
They still try to fade me
they say I'm nasty
they say I'm crazy
ask what I think
and I say maybe...

Chorus:
I'll fly away (fly away)
there ain't nothin in the way so I may as well fly away (fly away)
there ain't nothin else to say so I may as well fly away (fly away)
I know you wanna see me down but we ain't gonna die today (die today)
Cause I done been to the top and there's nowhere else to go
the only way you see me is if you looking up from down below (down below)
and there's nothing else to say so I may as well fly away (yayy---A-A-A-A)
I'm on top of this game so I may as well fly away (A-A-A)

2011-02-17 03:58
alltså jag tyckte denna låten va riktigt jävla bra!! feta verser o reffen växer på en faktiskt! beatet är dope as fuck too.
förstår inte varför denna inte kom på ngt album faktiskt.. but that might just be me!

för övrigt jävla schysst kvalite på en läckt låt!!
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough
www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89

2011-02-17 11:09
Tkr låten också var riktigt jävla bra!

Goat snippet låten jag vill ha hela den också :P Den var också fet

2011-02-17 12:55
De första två kommentarerna kommer från två eminem-fanatiker med väldigt positiv respons =) Hahaha förlåt var bara tvungen... Ska checka in låten!
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I can't sleep like i'm battling meth, the reaper creeps while i'm gasping for breath. I ask the lord to forgive me for debt, when death comes and my soul leaves my body to rest.

2011-02-17 13:30
The goat verkade wack, enligt mig var de för mycke relapse över de hela.
Gillade inte hur Eminem flowade i Fly away, han underpresterade över de hela, och gillade inte just blaze. Verkligen besviken, men Slim har blivit som han har blivit..
"Being an Independent artist is like being an ugly dude with a huge dick... If I could just get these bitches to look, they'd be hooked!" - Dirtbag

2011-02-17 17:13
Denna låten Gillas, men så är jag ju em fan också. Förstår att folk börjat tröttna på hans agro rap, jag har tröttnat också. Lyssna igen MMLP för nån dag sen och Damn den skivan e så sjuk, och så minns jag att koolo snubben som läcker sa nånstans att han kanske kommer leaka några osläppta som inte plats på den skivan, Hoppas dem kommer ut nån fredag..vore galet skönt att höra vad Em´ tyckte INTE platsa på den tiden, skulle förmodligen bli bästa låten/låtarna på iaf Encore å Realaps..

2011-02-21 18:43
haha "fler läckor på g!" lät så jävla skönt xD

har inte så höga förhoppningar på Eminem längre.. nu känns det som att han är mer ute efter pengarna eller att han helt enkelt inte kan göra bra musik längre.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.