I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Audio] Canibus - Harry Fox Hates Hip-Hop (v.0004)

Utländsk Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2012-01-06 21:06

[Audio] Canibus - Harry Fox Hates Hip-Hop (v.0004)

http://hulkshare.com/ilti18prakeo


2012-01-07 13:30


Lyrics:

My nigga said speak on it, throw a slow tempo beat on it
He said real Hip Hop gon' feed off it
Call in sick to the beef meat market
Come back with a peace offerin'
No man is an island, no man is sovereign
Any artist can turn a garden to a desert
But can they turn a desert to a garden?
These haters hatin' my bars, they playin' their part
The illest alive, it ain't my fault, where do I start?
My words always go unheard, my voice is ignored
Nobody will ever understand 10,000 bars,
I don't even understand it myself
Seven billion people on the planet,
Not one understands how I've felt
I feel like Sophia Stewart, the male "Oracle" of rap music
I've been through unplorable abuses
Lemme explain something called mechanical royalty
A certain amount of albums get pressed up quarterly
For every unit that's pressed they owe me a dollar
Father Author, Poor Pauper they call me a ??Swasta??
On the corner drinkin' Goldschläger
It's not something that I'm proud of
The business is corrupt and dishonest
It's a law not a promise

Distributors supposed to pay each artist $1 per album per project
After mechanical royalty is confirmed,
Copyright infringement is the next lesson to learn
The writer is the copyright holder, in my case I'm the owner
Without a signature you're not supposed to sell my music
But they sold it, a quarter million dollar fine ?????
How many songs you wrote 'Bus?
I wrote 1,500 ASCAP don't lie about the numbers
But my account got shut down
I got no referral from the biggest collection agency in the world
Here we go boys and girls, they took everything from me
I wondered if it's cause I'm ugly, or unlucky
I said fuck you crooks, you stole my money
Keep it gully, they keep playin' courtroom rugby
I feel like God don't love me,
'Cause not one person on the planet stepped up to represent me
And now here I am talking to you
But not really though cause I know ?????
So now I'm sendin' a message as far as it can go
In the hope that it can maybe reach an uncorrupt soul
Somewhere over the rainbow, I go through pain they'll never know
That's why I'm so miserable, yo
Turn into the lyrical hulk, jump the gate, grab you by the throat
I should break your fuckin' neck 'cause I'm broke
But I ain't really on it like that
I'm so important to rap, one day I'll get a lawyer to do that
For now evil wins, overwhelming the people with sin
The modern day Djinn with medieval grins
The Jim Baker jungle gym, drink gin then jump into him
Then jump into them then jump back to Jim
I don't want no money, I just want justice
But now a days no one gives a fuck so fuck it
You gotta love it, big business big budget
Harry Fox hates Hip Hop, I'm goin' public

(Del 2, 7:41)
Rub a dub dub, Rip the Jacker gets no love
Gotta diss a rap nigga for a buzz
Ritual sacrifice, they want blood
But I don't understand what that got to do with the music Cuz'
I don't hate L, I don't care if he fuckin' trannies or not
All I care about it Hip Hop
I ain't mad at Eminem,
I just be responding to the nigga running his mouth who choose to be my nemesis
Nigga I rap too, this old head nigga rap the truth
Rap to the streets, I rap in the booth
Spit from the underground to the skyscraper roofs
On paper I wrote more rhymes than any rap group
Tell me why I can't just get on a track with Jeezy
Nigga, I know how to ??keep things poppin' believe me??, ya heard
What's goody nigga, still on deck
The leprechaun lexicon from U.S. Congress
Gotta choppa in the car, god body how I talk it
Got dogs on the carpet, G's at the flea market
Better back it up nigga 'fore I park it
Between your eyebrows on your forehead,
My style is that raw shit