I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

A.M.F - One Day

Vår Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2006-11-26 15:48

A.M.F - One Day


Beat Production: CASSIUS

Rap: A.M.F


A.M.F - One Day






2006-11-26 17:06
nice shit!


http://www.soundclick.com/Labbi

~ Labbi - Mind over Money - Linero ~

2006-11-26 17:06
höj acapellan lite man hör nt mkt
http://www.soundclick.com/Labbi

~ Labbi - Mind over Money - Linero ~

2006-11-26 17:41
Riktigt soft... Bra flow, skönt beat.

Håller med om att accapellan e för låg
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2006-11-26 18:14
layback rap... najs najs
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2006-11-26 18:41
Eftersom alla nämner att acapellan är för låg, finns det en version med högre... själv vet jag inte, tycker den första e 'smoother'

men men

A.M.F - One Day (höjd acapella)

2006-11-26 18:42
faaaaaaaaaaat man!. Tung som fan
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMeccaMusic

2006-11-26 19:05
nice att du diggar Antonne, big ups

2006-11-26 19:24
Härlig röst du har i denna låt! Mörk och fet!
Fett beat, men jag tyckte hihatsen var lite för höga dock.
Härlig text, du har koll på din engelska, rhymesen är tajta!
Tycker mixningen är helt okay, volymen är bättre på andra versionen.

Peace / Chai
Yeah, you know..

2006-11-26 21:13
nice, Chai alltid kul när du checkar
ONE

2006-11-27 00:34
one

2006-11-27 00:43
LYRICS

Chorus

One Day
One Day
One Day
All I need is One Day


Vers 1

All I need is one day to resist opposition
Befriend the intuition and begin my expedition
Reach a little lesson in my own disposition release a small Confession of my own apparition
Listen, its kinda easy how i lay it down
Run around, chase a crown, wonder what its all about
But im not one, to set off a stage
Dictate the ways, or hit hard like a ray
No doubt, Im about stayin righteous
I leave all the crowds hittin time like lightyears
Catch all fears, Like Paul Revere
Watch em dissapear, Im at the Frontier
I don't write to express, I write to progress
Move on like the west, feel the best in my chest
Don't say its too deep, Im still above ground
Through my recollections, i really gain ground


Chorus


Vers 2

You know they say, 'don't do it'
But u know its too late to be jazzin like that
I aint back at the track im at the stands thinkin back
I didn't burn bridges, i just flew and i lifted
Trials and tribulations, sights and relations
Plights and elations, flights over nations
Takin trips to reminicse
Night time falls, in BE I feel bliss
No doubt, all about, whatchu got, let's go
Maybe take a stroll, roll in Brussels
Take myself back to Ixelles in 03'
Excell in the ways I make light of mistory (my story)
Hit the blocks around 3, Downtown to Midi
feel the autumn air, flippin through Voltaire
Rare fresh winds, comin at me in the city
I see possibilities, I reached somethin pretty


Chorus


Vers 3

All I need is one day, don't take it away
I just wanna be ok like my man Ray
Campaign uh myself I remind
My shelf is refined, as i pass by the Rhine
New city, new bliss, same show same shit
At any given point I exist
What i can say in a lifetime I say in a day
The sky's free from sunshine, its heavy in a way
I listen, understand see patterns
Bland in a manor reach planets of Saturn
Come down like this, like that its light outback
Understimate no, its phatt
Whatever i say, stays in this track
I play with conceptions, im curious like that
I go against the grain, in the night in the mornin
Can u hear me callin?


Chorus


Outro

I need one day uh
Its all i need, is one day uh
cassius on the beat uh
always on the mic uh

2006-11-27 16:18
jonge jonge jonge

2006-11-27 20:56
a

2006-11-28 16:50
klein klein jongetje

2006-11-28 17:07

Nice shit, upp!

 

2006-11-28 17:10
Nice shit mannen!

Gillar din röst som fan och din engelska är ju näst intill perfekt både när det kommer till rimm och uttal riktigt nice där!

Ditt flow är skönt och låter helt "leen back" riktigt nice som fan..

Beatet va sooft och passade skönt till texten som också var bra!

Tyckte du kunde gjort något bättre av reffen eller nåt men men, i helthet riktigt bra låt denna sparas peace!
 

2006-11-29 15:27
thanks bro, kul att du digga

2006-12-01 19:31
upp