Phonografic and Keywee - You Don't Own Me
YO! Me and my man Keywee brought together a nice collabo track for all of you whoa people, check it out!! Speedyshare download I'm up first (Phonografic) and Keywee second by the way. don't forget to check out:phonografic myspace keywee myspace
Check it. Catch a vision, Spread the vibe.
this was recorded and edited enterily at phono's place, expect more shit outta there from us
Keywee
and written there too
Keywee
Cant believe u cheated on me.. I hope it was worth it cuz im never gonna mix ur tracks or let u record at my studio again! nah just fuckin around, Nice song guys! i like the flow, the lyrics and ur presence on the beat! Only minus is probably the mixing but it still sound nice! Keep that shit up!
www.Myspace.com/InsoMusic
thanks inso ! yeah i know, can't do much when you're woiking with cool edit though.. key that's true, people better watch out! throwin up my lyrics: i'm never gonna be seen, on MTV u see, aint got the 50 cent sound in my deal i keep it real, never gonna be mainstream cuz i'm not sellin out, no matter what you say, homie u you can flash your little green, you gonna stay phony i'm on stage on the otherside of "pay for it" us comin in peace, impossible like straight corners pissin on your mainstream deals, they fake, got it? made up beef just to increase the rates workin your way up aint no piece of cake you don't own me, you never gonna i bet you wanna then come up with a better offer, like mariuana sign me for a year, i'm never gonna stay it's not okay, cuz i got bills i gotta pay you use us like we fucking puppets fuck it, i'm leaving, you got no obvious reasons, to be deceiving your feeders
Check it. Catch a vision, Spread the vibe.
haha bugger the lyrics, I had mine on paper, I ain't typing it up, yours was never on paper
Keywee
pow, powpow!
Check it. Catch a vision, Spread the vibe.
den va fett najs :)passabel fett bra alltkeywee skumt uttal :P men ändå fett najs
du borde hängas...
phono: Sjuuukt! fetaste jag hört från dig tror jag! keywee: första gången jag hör dig.. tungt!
o just de.. du är jävligt äcklig också.
Sekunda - han e australienare, det förklarar utallet ;)
www.Myspace.com/InsoMusic
Sekunda tack berur :) Lime tackar som fan lime :D soft att du diggar nån av mina engelska i alla fall.. :P upppp
Check it. Catch a vision, Spread the vibe.
Pornographic la en fet vers, bästa från dig på eng manyou don't own me, you never gonna i bet you wanna then come up with a better offer, like mariuana applåder den andra snubben låter sjuk, tuuuuung:D
Heuz - Big Boss Dawg
thänks man! en upp innan sängen.. UPP :)
Check it. Catch a vision, Spread the vibe.
o en upp innan skolan
Check it. Catch a vision, Spread the vibe.
Sjuk fett låt bådda va sköna.o detta var passabels skönaste på eng....är beatet erat?
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
bro :D fett nice ! :D keywee va ritkigt nice, men tkr du la det bäst ialflal ;) big upp
lost in skåne
hah, jag va visst inte ensam med att börja skolan idag xD Upp in this satmara!
www.Myspace.com/InsoMusic
thänx alla :D
Check it. Catch a vision, Spread the vibe.
wow love the response, lucky my girl was here to translate for me, STORT TACK TILL ER ALLA you'll hear more from me and a big FUCK YOU goes to insomnia, he'll get a beating for calling me australian, I'm from NEW ZEALAND YOU LITTLE BITCH.... inso = rapper with only half of the original single testical he started with
Keywee
bra jobb passabel.. du utväklas faktiskt på engelska, jobba på :) det blir fett, detta var inte dåligt häller, keep it crakin' andra killen var väl okej, gillade inte lika mycket jobba på där med uttalet och flowet så blir detta bra
najs ^^ UPP!
Check it. Catch a vision, Spread the vibe.
men vafan då.. upp? :)
Check it. Catch a vision, Spread the vibe.
Har inte hört någon av er tidigare och jag vet inte heller hur länge ni har hållt på. Beat var nice som fan! Uttalet, sisådär, gotta work more on it. Texten var grym! Peeeeeeace / Sandy!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
oh, fresh med lite kritik :) kul att du digga texterna, key är från new zeeland, där har du anledningen till dialekten, för mig är de bara o öva på ^^ UPP!
Check it. Catch a vision, Spread the vibe.
och så tar vi en UPP!
Check it. Catch a vision, Spread the vibe.
uppsi?
Check it. Catch a vision, Spread the vibe.
Producent
2007-08-16 23:34
niiice boys! keep it up....peace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LxpYUTfHZA
Gillar beatet och refrengen. Den andra rapparen påminner om killensom rappar i en Gorillaz låt. Båda rapparna kan tänka på att ha lite mer attityd i rösten och lite bättre flyt. Detta var bra annars. Gött! Peace!
lyssnar när jag kommer hem! fred ut:)
Klockan är tio över tio.
Phonografic: Damn boi hehe! Det låter bra absolut. Tycker dock att det har varit bättre uttal på dom nyaste (innan denna)! Men en bra insats från dej. fortsätt att slänga ut låtar man :)Keywee01 P22 I don't wanna hate, but I didn't like your shit at all man! When you rap and tryna' "sing" at the same time, you know at the end of the lines, well I that was a big reason why I didn't like your shit! But yo, who am I to talk, I ain't that good either hehe! But keep doin' your thing :)
"well I that was a big reason why I didn't like your shit!" I have no idea why I put an "I" there hehe! My bad!
ouh, thänks bwois!Mighty T: ah jag kände att mitt uttal inbte satt hundra på den här, och samma sak med delivery, vet inte varför jag valde att inte recca om :S
Check it. Catch a vision, Spread the vibe.
aiight thanks for the compliments, lets clear this up, I come from the furtherest country from sweden, New Zealand, so I'm going to have an accent (thus my groups called ACCENTS) , I don't want to do an american accent for a few reasons so my pronounciation is going to be different from what you are taught in school here yes I can't sing but as most of you should know rapping is not a born skill, you develop your rap then you develop your style and I wanna try something differen't from the typical boring ass rap that you hear all over the world that said, good luck to all with what your doing peace
Keywee
Sounds good boy´s:P Love the beat like hell jao :D Peace//Lillehoé
Jag vill inte ha nån signatur här så därför tänker inte jag skriva nått heller
mad tight homebwoi! sov inte på detta nu whoa! UPP!
http://www.norliekkv.se
uhuh, thänks bwois! UPP!
Check it. Catch a vision, Spread the vibe.
upp?
Check it. Catch a vision, Spread the vibe.