Illusion - Love is shit Hejsan! Lägger upp låten jag reccade ikväll i Matthew Studios.Vill tacka honom för mixning, studiotillgång & Cola!Beat: GurkanText: IllusionRap: IllusionMix: MatthewStudio: MatthewDryck: Cola xD________________________________________Speedy________________________________________Reff:I'm dreamin' of a life, where the stars shine brightI would like to think with my brain, not my heart one timeLeaving all tears behind, never ever getting hurt againLeaving all tears behind, never ever getting hurt againVers:I thought we made a promise to each otherBut since you left, I'm some sort of slumberI told you that I loved you so muchLove is like the ultimate drugI loved you but you left, my heart is messed upI'm on the love bus, and this is the last stopI will never fall in love again, that's my thought nowBut that's what I've been tellin' myself, all timesAfter a relationship, hearts have been brokenKeep trying to find the right one, but she is nowhereNow I'm leavin' love behind, I will put an end to the feelingsBeen kissed by the love of my life, but I'm still sleepingAlthough it is great to be in love, you can't sayThat you won't ever leave the person, then say u can't stayCause it's all lies, the thing that's going onNow Iv'e been hurt to many times, I can't keep holding onReff:I'm dreamin' of a life, where the stars shine brightI would like to think with my brain, not my heart one timeLeaving all tears behind, never ever getting hurt againLeaving all tears behind, never ever getting hurt again______________________Hojta om låten är skit.. Klockan är snart 3 så jag vet inte själv ^^.
r0b1N^ och grejer har du någon låt på svenska da? börja me svenska sen engelsa men tycker det var ok för att va nybörjare :)