Heuz - So So Sick (Chill låt!)
Spelade in den här i onsdags. Det är en laid back låt. Första gången jag testar på att ''sjunga''.Nerladdningslänk: Heuz - So So Sickgå in på sidan www.heuz.info.seKOMMENTARER PLZ!Text:
Reff:Let me go awaylet me just go disappear for a secondI've been gettin into troublelettin people come in checkinand it's makin me soso so sick
On the plane awayTell me why im in the middle of troublewhen I'm tryna stay humblecause I'm livin in this jungleand it's make in me soso so sick 2x
Vers 1:Let me getchu blown away with this songJust vibe it's okay if youre vibing alonebut if you want you can call someonewhatever you wanna do, but it's time to move onhey, Latley, I've been tryina get awayfrom the problems so sayI don't really feel like solve em todayAnd they kinda big so I can't call em okayfirst off I got problems with policeAnd I don't really wanna that cause I'm tryna stay cleanI remember when he caught me said: hold freezeBelive me i didn't do it, yeah in ya dreamsoh well, now what can I dotime to move on to problem number twoparents expecting too much makes me sickTalking about school, man makes me wanna quitethat's an option that I can't choosetell me if you study now what can you looseMy whole damn freedom does it matter to youWhat freedom u mean smokin, drinkin booseno that's not what meant, maybe just what I was thinkingsmoking n drinkingbut I bet that won't get me to farso I'm working to hard, for cash in my card
reff
Man I just wanna leave to a place with a beach and many palm treesJust get away from this ,feel the summer breezebut first on my list, make tha wars to tha east, seaseman my vision gettin blurry fuckdamn I think it's time for us to hurry up mam can't you see I'm gettin worried No time for the young people to get burried 2xreff
UPP