Raymo - Wonderful world Tjena! Det här är en låt jag just blev klar med, som antagligen kommer att finnas med på den netplay jag håller på att färdigställa. Uppskattar alla former av konstruktiv kritik. Enjoy!RAP: RaymoMIX: RaymoBEAT: KopieraLÄNK:http://www.speedyshare.com/278827418.htmlTEXT:Like laboratory mice, you're all caged in frightToo afraid to fight what you know ain't rightBut you'll pay the price, like I pay mineAnd I promise you the cost will be way too highTo be payed in time 'cause I've taken lifeI say it with pride, though I'm ashamed insideI wasn't tamed in time, so now I'm chained and tiedFuck faith in Christ he didn't save his kindAnd what about them girls getting raped and slicedChristianity, islam, it's all based on liesI've always known that it is my fate to diewithout a ray of light, I won't wake and riseNo earth no sky, no day no nightAin't got love for God I got hate and spite'cause if he exists he's got the state of mindof a crazy child drinkin' sacred wineIt's a great world we got guns, abortions,drugs and whores and even bums and orphansBlunts so cheap that anyone affords 'emStreets where you know you'll get robbed/assaultedThis is a world in flames that burns invainPeople giving their lives up in search for fameand the words of blame be causing hurt and painIt's been the same thing since the earth becameI'm 'bout to turn insane like them other motherfuckerssaying church is great, I was the first to saythat we need a separation of the church and state'cause entire middle-east 'bout to burst with hateAnd now He's turned away, if he ever existedThink about it, you think He heard you pray?What used to be bad is even worse todayOn the news I see a little baby girl with aidsand a swollen black boy with a dirty faceEven the children got to go to work todayBut I tell you what really gives birth to my rage:Seeing murderers freed 'cause they disturbed or deranged