Heuz - Try Me (Session)
Denna heter Try Me, lite över 1 minutDet är lite ojämn ibland men det flyter på bra i helhet:)Speciellt nöjd med hur det låter när jag rappar:I'm spittin this shit, like an uzi n ready to bustI'm poppin the scripts, while I'm thinkin in god we trustcoming n blamin usLÄNK LÄNK LÄNKaja, här är hela texten:
They call me the life architectIt's obvious, so mark ya stepsI'm slaugterin, the hardest emceesI got you all in checkComing around for the second roundCan't hold me downI told you nowYou can step on my hands, but I still get upand I'll bounce bounceI done told ya I'm flippin this shit like magicHeuz n Phantom rap mechanicsU bumpin to this classic drama been part of my lifeseen so many sight It's almost likeI've already lived n diedRevived, n still survivedI'm spittin this shit, like an uzi n ready to bustI'm poppin the scripts, while I'm thinkin in god we trustcoming n blaming usWell I say fuck it, Ill probably end up in hell anywaybut that's okay, Because I got my revenge and theyStill be drinkin and thinkin on some ways to pull me downbut I'm still, gettin my ass to the topand it feel like I'm gonna be there for a whileSee the difference betweena serial killa and me is that I murder these tracksthen I show u my rapsWhile he covers his trackshe plans anotha attackhe pulls his trigga backAnd I bust like a mackU get zipped up in blackU get zipped in a sackSo now you feelin thatI ain't takin a nap
Check it. Catch a vision, Spread the vibe.
du har en anurlunda stil,du flowar på ditt sett, och de låter fint:)Fast du lägger de inte lika bra som på andra låten, nån flowmiss fanns vell, men de lätt bra, peace
Ditt uttal är dock inte det bästa, men går helt klart lyssna på, texten var helt okej. Keep it up.
jaha ok, vad ska jag träna på när det gäller uttalet? och menar du att textens handling/innehåll helt okej, eller att rimmen var dåliga och så?du förstår jag vill vara mer än helt okej:P tackupp!
trött på d här snart