Heuz - What Have I Become ft. Krayzie Bone [Session]
Spela in en session nyss, bara skrev något snabbt, ni kanske märker att jag berättar om en annan person i jag form;)Kolla in min myspace: myspace.com/heuzmusicOm du lyssnat så kan du väl ändå droppa en kommentar;)här är länken: HEUZ - WHAT HAVE I BECOMEOch här är texten:Lord what have I become, what have I done, doneLord what have I become, what have I done, doneLord what have I become, what have I done, doneLord what have I become, what have I done, done
I wake every morning feelin hungryAnd because I ain't got no money I gotta plan to pull a job or sumthinnow I ain't carin bout nothinwrecklessis how I'm livin in these daysPull on the curve get out of the carrobbin suckas in my waysheyI'm feelin the rushCuz I come around with the guns loadedIn this life I'm livin I'm stuckain't listenin to it so i told em I showed emRolled on em, and fold em n choke em see all these things I'm seeingbut I'm still keepin my composherbut you can only do these thing for so longtil the popo show n knock ya doorthen it's all gonegone, and right now I'm all the way back to square oneand I'm thinkin to myself lord what have I become
Lord what have I become, what have I done, doneLord what have I become, what have I done, doneLord what have I become, what have I done, doneLord what have I become, what have I done, done
Kom igen nu!lyssna och kommentera
tyckte den va najs :)