Thanxx! =) Texten: Vers 1 (Jimmy) I keep walking forward, through the struggle and the pain/ Try to never look back but my memory remains/ Dropping bombs in the plains, pumping poison through my veins/ Try to listen when we pump this shit into your brains/ Looking back at my life now i realize/ That my on glued smile is just a cheap disguise/ I'm smiling outside but inside its pure hell/ Everyday I feel like I'm stuck in a cell/ Now i wipe away my smile and I put it on the shelf/ I wont rely on someone else, just trust myself/ Now i leave it all behind and I'll start something new/ Drop some heavy shit Mentra now I leave it to you/ Ref 2x (Mentra & Jimmy) The world in peace i'ts just a dream/ Something you want, you don't do anything/ We're not special, just like everybody else/ Walking around like some fucking zombies/ Vers 2 (Mentra) Look at this world main it's filled with hate/ Racism, people who be treated in a different way/ Who cares if you are a different race?/ The world is filled with hate, the sky turns gray/ Feel the pain, I know I'm a fucking psycho/ My mind is fucked up but I'm not even close like you/ I'm angry, fucking furious/ My eyes turns red I'm a little bit of curious/ I'm serious, I hate the world for what it is/ It's filled with hate, everything is shit/ Not everything but very much/ The thing who makes it work is illegal stuff/ Ref 2x (Mentra & Jimmy) Vers 3 (Jimmy & Mentra) I quenche my sadness in boose and some needles thats hypodermic/ These feelings is heavy like a motherfucking brick/ I cant think about without getting sick/ So I leave this shit now and I'll do it quick/ Usa and war, that's not something strange/ Think twice fuckers, you just create some hate/ Like twin towers, of course it was sad/ Bush got mad and blame everyone in afganistan/ Ref 4x (Mentra & Jimmy)
Transfix!