Text utifall man inte hör. Intro: when i, when i see, when i see// Now is the time to pay what you done// the times is up, so take the conseqenses// MoMoMoMo MOTHERFUCKER!// Vers 1: My fat ride is coming rolli'n up to tha street// you get very scared and very quick on yaa feet// Motherfucker this is my vengaence and my packback// I'll gonnabend your back så you can lick your own asscrack// I'll put a cap in your, i'm think this shit is very funny// so now you are dead im taking back my money// Im always straped, so when i something, don't refuse it// Because the gun is loaded and i really love to use it// Im pimp'n and got a lot hoe's// I'll make you be quait and walk on your tip toe's// Be careful, beacuse if your'e not// I'll be trippi'n and y'all be shot// Your stupid motherfucker you must be retared// You won't get alive from this beef that you started// Reff x 2: What do do do do do you wanna do// Betray me and i'll will come after you// So bitch don't dere to say ''fuck you''// becasue then i will fucking kill you// Vers 2: Fucking bitch, i hate people that snitch// I will kill you and dump your body in a ditch// I just say ''Wzup''!// Motherfucker your'e time is up// I will fuck you up, you got fucking knocked// Your'e ass is getting hammerd fucked// Motherfucker you will be tasting my knucklebuster// ''smack smack'' Bitch, if you will get away, you haf to be running faster// ''RUN BITCH RUN'' Your ass is getting thored by my grayhound// The investergators will be playing lost and found// When you now layin in your qoffin and not breathing// I'm so fucking glad that you're not longre living// Kommentera Mera Plzzz....
When i see no way out :/ i Fucking make me one :@ !!!