I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Anxious - Concrete Rose

Vår Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2008-01-20 19:22

Anxious - Concrete Rose

NY LÅT : Anxious ft. Haz - Concrete Rose

Producerad av Anxious

Text & Rap : Anxious

Refräng : Haz

DROPPA INLÄGG

http://www.myspace.com/anxioussweden

Peace Everybody!

 

2008-01-20 19:25

Anxious - Concrete Rose


-Gotta know if the struggle is about to end
-Know it's hard tryina do this without a friend

-But if you try to get by, you reside in my heart
-You should know I decide that you belong with the stars

-All the feelings heating up, and I will try to explain
-All the pain that you carry, and the lies in vain

-And that you dwell in a system, designed by crooks
-All the knowledge and directions that you find in books

-Yeah you made it, a sweet little concrete rose
-Without love and experience and some need both

-And the lack of a father and a mother is hard
-The only family you have is a brother by law

-And the beating that you took from your step dad hurts
-Made a promise to ya self that you would get that jerk

-As he raped you, and kissed both your beautiful lips
-That day it was dark, it was a total eclipse

------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------

-All the tears, and the fears exposed a lot
-Used to hide in the closet, enclosed by thoughts

-And while you grew, still waiting for ya sweet sixteen
-Never knew that the world could really be this meen

-Lost the faith for God thought he failed you're life
-When in fact it was obvious he saved you twice

-And I gotta admit, that you are strong, I know
-And I hope that you cope that it was long ago

-Since I met ya, I need to see your face again
-Try to realize my friendship and embrace a friend

-Wanna know if you're gonna take that shit for long
-Is you're step dad still living with ya mom

-And if so, pack your bags, and take the car and move
-Yeah sometimes it can help to know the harshest truth

-I will finish this letter with the adress unknown
-XOXO from your friend Jones

------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------

-About two years passed since I heard ya voice
-And I know that you're the type that prefer a choice

-And i'm starting to get worried, not a single reply
-It's like you're living to die, not even giving a try

-I feel the wings when you fly, but I am stuck in this place
-My little angel, I'm sorry that the luck hasn't changed

-But I will give you my best, for now ya put to the test
-And you can rest, no more stress, no more feelin depressed

-I used to love drivin down to the place you were born
-Nowerdays I get reminded of ya face and I mourn

-How could you let me stand aside, how could you treat me like that
-Every beat is a defeat, I need indeed what you had

-And I can never understand how you could take it so long
-You know i'm fully dedicated so I made you this song

-And all the things in the past, will be eternal and last
-But I will never let the world block the curse you had

 

2008-01-20 19:25
jaja mannen, övertungttungt

keep it up
 

2008-01-20 19:26
Känner igen texten brush! Riktigt tungt, deep, deep. Du fick till den tredje versen. Snygg ref. av Haz.

Detta är lätt en utav de fetare du släppt under den tid jag har vetat vem du är. Mäktigt anxious, jonas. Ser fram emot mer liknande material, big up!


Peys
Klockan är tio över tio.

2008-01-20 19:38
Detta är riktigt nice.. Tung prod på beaten.. Verserna är dunder.. Djup lyrik.. Det är sånt vi gillar maaan.. Dock hatar jag den jävla autotune effekten.. Men som en litet plus i kanten så får jag säga att det är den snyggaste hooken som har den jävla effekten jag har hört.. Nice track man.. No doubt about it..

Keep em comin..

Peeeeys

2008-01-20 20:05

Riktigt feta verser, skön sång på reffen också av haz... fett!


2008-01-20 20:22
riktigt grym är du anxious, haz vart också riktigt fet..

diggar sönder detta


peace

2008-01-20 20:46
ah asså.  diggar till 110%  djup, bra lyric!

finner inget att klaga på alls, allt sitter som det ska enligt mig
 

2008-01-20 21:34
Detta va fett som fan! Diggade lyriken jävlöigt mkt! Nice reff också =) keep it up!
Livets vägar kan föra dig vart som helst...

2008-01-20 22:18
UPP whoa.. sov inte på detta.. så högt över standarden här inne.. Sorgligt..

2008-01-20 22:20
tack så jättemkt bwois, riktigt kul att höra, peace!
 
Producent

2008-01-21 01:34
allting va fett tungt förutom autotunen på refrängen.....är anti mot den effekten alltså :D keep it up....peace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LxpYUTfHZA

2008-01-21 12:07
shit detta var ruggigt bra bland det bästa jag hört på whoa på länge :) skit fet text med. lyckatill med musiken. för denna låten är gryymnt bra jord.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-01-21 17:29
Annars mannen


detta va övertungt feeeta grejer, fan händer!! hehe


må soft
 

2008-01-21 21:42
Tack så mkt allihopa, skitkul att höra, låten ska vara på min kommande skiva som ska släppas någon gång under 2008
 
Peace!

/ Jonas
 

2008-01-22 10:20
UPP!
 

2008-01-22 19:05
UPP!
 

2008-01-22 19:11
MAAAAAAANNEN DETTA VAR SJUKT! klockren låt, en 10'a rakt av.

2008-01-23 16:21
Tack så mkt man! :D:D:D:D
 

2008-01-23 19:06
FET mannen!
no doubt.
galet nice lyric me asså!

uppp
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMeccaMusic

2008-01-24 11:26
tack så mkt man! :D:D
 

2008-01-24 16:16
Så skön älskar ditt röstläge.. riktigt skön text. bra reff av haz..
Keep it up! peace.
http://www.myspace.com/aiinac

2008-01-24 21:37
upp för denna
 

2008-01-25 23:21
tack så sjukt mkt bros :D PEACE AND LUUUVV

UUUPPP!!!