I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Check out Trashcan Music

Vår Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2008-02-05 23:14

Check out Trashcan Music

sup?
I'm from kentucky/usa and just moved to sweden, been livin here fo like 5 months by now. I'm really into hip hop so i decided to look what kind of hip hop sweden does and i got hooked up with trashcan music. they got people from all over the world signed, they got people from spain,germany,usa and sweden. They even got a scandenavien heavy weight champion signed. I'm definitely feelin what they're doin ya'll should check em out too

here's a link to their homepage
www.trashcanmusic.de

let me know what ya'll think



2008-02-05 23:26

i just found the myspace links to every artist on their homepage, if ya'll have time check them out

Aldo:  http://www.myspace.com/aldocolliander1
ky'z rebel: http://www.myspace.com/kyzrebel
Nail: http://www.myspace.com/trashcannail
sword: http://www.myspace.com/swordmusic
latin king: http://www.myspace.com/latinkingmusic
dark murder: http://www.myspace.com/darkmurdermusic
raper k: http://www.myspace.com/raperk