Heuz - 51/50 (Engelska)
La ner en liten låt.. den beskriver mig lite grann:) haha 51/50 är en kod för mentalt instabila människor.Här är låten:HEUZ - 51/50HEUZ - 51/50HEUZ - 51/50Här är texten:Reff:
I'm 51/50, why don't you come and ride with methey call me phsycopathic freakbut still I'm loose on these streets
I mean no harm and I'm tryna stay calmbut if ya trigger the alarmthen I'll explode just like a bomb
My mental state always starts with 5150 next and then ya donethat's not good, but please dont run
Cuz I really can't stand to be left aloneI need attention, where u goinhell fuck it, pop ya dome
vers1:I fit with many diffrent names Describe me mentally derangedOr you could just call me husseinbut listen up it's all the samecuz I'm messed up like cocain don't need no struggle to explainUse my own muscle to find my wayBut in the end I'm still crazyI got the heuz disordernow I gotta warn yabecuz I wake up in the morninand wanna put some heads under some waterwhy did they let me cross the boarder?wouldn't it be smarterto reject and lets some bombsblow my heart upI'm in the middle of a war zoneGot a fucked up mindstate cuz in my headis where the war is going onAnd trust menaw you can't do thatcuz I'll might justfuck you over and then label yo ass to sadand reallysanity it never did hit meCuz my disorders always with meand my mood is always pissynever drunk, just walkin tipsytime on my hand, I never be busyCalled a phsyco, really is he?doctor labeled me 51/50ReffVers 2
See I start by writing a rhymeabout the day that passed me byJust getting it down, whats on my mindMoney but I ain't got that, and I ain't got timeThe stuggle is therebetter get yo ass up outta that chairDon't count my cash, if I ain't seein it over hereyeahIt's the phsycopathicMakin magicmusic addictHeuz is at itIf ya manageget this track andgo through trafficBump ya classicsgo to ya addictand forget ya closetkeep it closedand do some raw shitI'm 5150that means oh phsycoticbreath inhalethis music be swellif you already couldn't tellI'm 5150, broke out of a celloh welldoes my life have any real purposeor should I just get behind the curtainsbefore I do sum dumb shit like murdah mo murdah
aight, de e lugnt, jag har fetare grejer i arkivet, men den här låg bara runt så la ut den, men håller inte med dig att den är så dålig.. men de e chill:)