I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

illerill - Crazy

Vår Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2008-03-10 17:19

illerill - Crazy

http://www.speedyshare.com/353439779.html

Om ni lyssnar så kommentera ffs!


2008-03-10 17:27
Jag vill inte ha nån signatur här så därför tänker inte jag skriva nått heller

2008-03-10 18:08
Varför försvinner trådar? Denna va helt borta fast den borde legat på förstasidan...aja får uppa den då.

2008-03-10 23:05
Uppar med texten.......

Yo, mic check one two
You listening?
Who the fuck are you listening to this shit?
You must be more fucked up than me
Me? Who the fuck am I?
Yo tell me who the fuck am I?


"It's a masterpiece" who, what? Oh, the rapper's me
The beat's too slow for me, can we go, faster please?
I aint just got rappin' skills, I'm like paris hill (sweet!)
Give me a paris fille and we'll get wrapped in sheets
I aint sayin' that I'm hot I'm sayin' what I'm not
I'm sayin', I might get caught in your house or in your truck
At night With your wife, over my cock doin' squats
Her hus-band get's mad he bust-up my ass
But I don't give a fuck, I recieve 'em, yeah
Like passed out teens who are bein' sealed with semen
That's me, a freak emcee with a weak technique
I seek to speak on beats, I'm on the wrong frequency    
I speak to ladies who hate me, I can't pay for our baby
One weep 'n' I'm in jail "oh my god he raped me"
Hey, it may be so, it may be dope which made me crazy
But they don't know which way to go so say no more cuz



He's ill to e to the r to the ill   
All these motherfuckers tryna take away my fuckin' pills      
He's ill to e to the r to the ill
Then they put me on the tv beside this dr phil
He's ill to e to the r to the ill
They sayin' I'm insane "really you should lock him in"
He's ill to e to the r to the ill
He's crazy.... somebody gonna get killed



I'm not the average joe (no?) with the average flow (no?)
I'm the captain here, but I don't navigate boats (oh)
I aggravate folks, I say that earth is flat I
Pay for the commercial that, runs on your favourite show

No commercial rap they say my work's too wack
I've got a pack of zigzags, they'd already heard that track
From a sloppy fag who had coppied that from a copy cat
You say rap today, isn't off the track... (it is)

Till I graduate then game's on like a hockey match
I'm an addition, but fock math (roger) I don't copy that...
I'm a cocky cat, but true definition is ambition
Like the one who shot pac I never miss my mission

I store more joints than coffee shops cuz music's me
Sweet like toffefee I used to be amusingly
But I've been using me, too much of booze 'n' weed
And It's been giving me a free cruise, to insanity



He's ill to e to the r to the ill
All these motherfuckers tryna take away my fuckin' pills
He's ill to e to the r to the ill
Then they put me on the tv beside this dr phil
He's ill to e to the r to the ill
They sayin' I'm insane "really you should lock him in"
He's ill to e to the r to the ill
He's crazy.... somebody gonna get killed



ill to e to the r to the ill
it's
ill to e to the r to the ill
you know it
ill to e to the r to the ill
say it                          
(x2)