I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Anxious ft. Haz - Take It Out

Vår Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2008-03-10 21:57

Anxious ft. Haz - Take It Out

Checka den nya låten o droppa inlägg

www.myspace.com/anxioussweden


PEAAACEEE!


Text:

Look, close, time to roll
Got a bag full weed and a line of coke


so you feel what I deal, it is time to go
And you know what it is that supply mo dough


Gun's blastin, I shoot one, two
Got my nine on my back, what have you brung you ?


I salute young fools, understand my rage
Got a bag full of detonating handgrenades


I'm a basket case, i'll attack ya leg
Just to see you try to crawl and come back to beg


I'll attack ya friend, I don't need a crew
or some other motherfuckers that would bleed for you


I will speed and move, Man I run the feds
You will crip walk, after i am done with ya legs


Movin up to ya head, while you laugh at me
Yeah let's see you tryina smile with them shattered teeth


It's a blasphemy, the fact actually
Attract actors and rappers, to act for me


And stack that to see, I rap gradually
Take you body to the basement of a factory


Motherfuckin prick, an obese inbreed
I will grab you by the throat 'til you cease to breathe


And the reason be, police beepin spree
meaning evil upheaval agree with me


What it means to me, is that a cop get's shot
and alot, so I don't bother if the block is hot


So why not ? you got me runnin on the parkin lot
I mean BAM BAM BAM like a barking glock


UHHHHHHHHH!!! got me out of breath
And I can cut you literally from ya mouth to ya chest


and i'm all about checks, I need a drastic hit
So I can get ya girl the gift of fantastic tits


you know them plastic chicks, all around the globe
Need's to get a fuckin dick shoved in their ass hole


And i'm back to show, that I be flowing it well
And I don't really bother that I might be going to hell


What? Man fuck yo block
As soon as i'm a star you can suck my cock


man you struck on luck, I'm an evil guy
So yo mom got sick i'm the reason why


And I teach you lies, that you be spreadin around
that I found, I guess you never heard a deadlier sound


i'm renowned, And I don't even need to tell you my name
I'm the only MC that's as deadly as AIDS

 

2008-03-10 22:06
Tungt skit grabbar.. Evil deeds fo sho..

peeeeys

2008-03-10 22:23
WOOOOOOOOOH VAD FETT :D

fiiiiiiiiiiiifan vad tungt alltså..
:D:DD:D
diggade sönder..

peace

2008-03-10 22:29
tack så mkt grabbs :D:D:D
 

2008-03-11 15:16

UPP!!!

 

2008-03-11 15:30
skjukt grymt, brukar itne bli det när när folk kör på engelska, men här var det fett : ) 
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-03-12 15:16

UPP!


2008-03-12 15:41
shit.  tunga grejer som alltid anxious..
snygga rim lika så flowet,

den andra snubben har jag aldrig hört förut
men minst lika bra här! fett fett.
 

2008-03-12 17:43
tack så mkt bwois :D:D:D UPP!!
 

2008-03-13 11:27
gillar allt utom weed snacket men ni rappar båda gudomligt bra.- grabbar. tungt shit :)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-03-13 19:11
haha tack så mkt man :D UPP!
 

2008-03-13 19:30
Gillades väldigt mycket mannen, kan inte förstå hur hela whoa folket kan skita i att kommentera..

Du är grym mannen.
With lots of love// Matitto!

2008-03-13 19:49
bra det men sluta snacka om droger och rappa okm något abbat för jag tycker ni har potential till att bli grymt tunga. vill er bara väl grabbar. ta hand om er
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-03-13 20:01
haz, tung likaså :)
With lots of love// Matitto!

2008-03-13 23:21
Ska lyssnas imon!
Lackar ur!

2008-03-18 10:47
tack så mkt grabbar! skitroligt att höra

Peaacee / Anxious