I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Anxious - Ignorant People

Vår Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2008-04-02 12:30

Anxious - Ignorant People

NY LÅT! CHECKA MIN MYSPACE

Don't Forget To Drop Them Comments People!!

Peace People / Anxious


http://www.myspace.com/anxioussweden

 

2008-04-02 12:30

LYRICS!

-For the fuck of it i'm clinging on to keep you in debt
-beat you to death, just to tell you that you need to seek help

-nevertheless, i'm impressed that you finally confessed
-i guess the end don't got extended 'cause you died in distress

-And i guess, that I can kick whatever line in one language
-I do this shit to see what kind of words that does damage

-Madness, I spit them crazy lines on the mic
-Like you be asking me: can you please define what U write?

-I'm an overnight celbrity, pursuiting a dream
-So I do what I seem, it seems i'm doing a deed

-In need of rooting on teens, so i'm reviewing my seed
-I do salute my own greed, caus I'm taboo on my street

-Hush! you don't know me, I never let go
-And i'm forever this cold, 'till i'm a hundred and four

-And though my grades are below, the hate will constantly grow
-I will keep on doin music that be haunting your home, bitch!

-------------------------
Chorus:

-Never letting people ever get this close
-Anxious, the man who's outside ya door
-Gotta rap for more, And tackle brats for dough
-Now you wonder why the hell I wanna smack a hoe x2

-------------------------

-Motherfucker did you really think I was gone
-I was hiding in the closet 'til ya mom got home

-I'm a freak, but not that type of freak in shows
-I'm a freak caus i'm always up to loose control

-So I move to grow, crash and kill my wife
-See I cruise like tom, in vanilla sky

-And I still get by, to ride i'm high as a kite
-And you'll never see my ass, i'm like a ninja at night

-Be forever, never ever, letting people get bummed
-Don't need a reason to dump, run up a steeple and jump

-Without a rope, I don't cope what to do with a line
-If we're talking bout the white, I will sniff my high

-It's a risk to try, I miss to piss on life
-And diss a click with guys, and slit my wrist with a knife

-Never let somebody close, caus they can fuck with ya head
-like why should michael touch a kid when he can beat it instead...






 

2008-04-02 12:38
helvete..

det blir bara bättre å bättre

röstläget e ju cp-skönt
texten e bra..

allt e bra - as usual..

frid kompis :)

2008-04-02 12:40
tack så mkt bro! (L)
 
Producent

2008-04-02 14:42
tung man! keep it up....peace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LxpYUTfHZA

2008-04-02 15:09
tack så mkt määän :D:D:D:D
 

2008-04-02 16:49
UPP!
 

2008-04-02 16:53
Tungt skit.. beatet är fett som fan.. ondskefullt :P tungt med lite aggrodelivery.. Du låter nästan lite förkyld?

Anyways, tungt skit.. keep em coming..

peeeys

2008-04-02 16:57
tack så mkt mannen :D:D:D:D:D
 

2008-04-02 17:47
Satan vad du utvecklas! kul å höra! lycka till!
http://www.myspace.com/bronkish / www.bronka.se

2008-04-02 17:52
tack så mkt mannen, riktigt roligt att höra, det är vad jag strävar efter så :D haha
 

2008-04-02 17:56
haha crazy ! Det är inte det bästa du droppat, men det är utan att tveka skit fett! Du utvecklas textmässigt med hästlängder brush, tungt tungt!

Fred ut! <3
Klockan är tio över tio.

2008-04-02 17:58
tack så mkt mannen, riktigt kul att höra, dina åsikter är viktiga det vet du! peace bro! (L)
 

2008-04-02 22:14
UPP!
 

2008-04-03 09:09
UPP!
 

2008-04-03 18:42
UPP!
 

2008-04-06 16:49
upp!
Klockan är tio över tio.

2008-04-06 17:40
Fett som fan!
Livets vägar kan föra dig vart som helst...

2008-04-07 08:09

UPP!