I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Fisken - Don't call me again [Prod. Nelione]

Vår Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2008-05-19 19:11

Fisken - Don't call me again [Prod. Nelione]

Heya igen. Lägger för en gång skull ut en hel låt. Vart väll ganska nöjd


Beat: Eminem instrumental
Text: jag
Mixning: Nelione (Latonic)
Länken är här! och kommenterar gör du där nere

Text

reff x2

don't you ever call me again
and don't you never call me your friend
I will hang up on you and then
I will sing on this song again

Verse1
stop callin' bitch I've told you this
there's ain't no more to dis, I'm done with it
on more small talk sessions no verbal expression
you want to talk to me you write me a letter

and tear it to shredders and trow it in the trashcan
I'm thrugh like a jug head in the last stand
Imma show you what the fish can do
killin' beats like moskios and one of 'em is you

hope is a myth and I'll choke you to death
this is reallity you spook to a death
I don't listen like the minister
gave you a sinister, why? cause I can mister

reff x2

don't you ever call me again
and don't you never call me your friend
I will hang up on you and then
I will sing on this song again

Verse2
I'm a man who takes life a step closer suecide
it's just you and I now nothin' in between
omg, I can't wait for you to scream
I never been this close, not even in a dream

shit I've never seen a bitch run that far
where'd you go? I heared she hung herself with her bra
I never thought I see you out of control
shit, that obie tries bar

okay, found my own one and just want to tell you
This is how it was suppose to be
you nowhere close to me oh, and I'm sorry
but it's best just to let me be

reff x2

don't you ever call me again
and don't you never call me your friend
I will hang up on you and then
I will sing on this song again


why dont you understand that I am no wonderman
I'm just a

reff x2

don't you ever call me again
and don't you never call me your friend
I will hang up on you and then
I will sing on this song again

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-05-19 20:33
uoo..
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-05-19 20:41
du har gjort mycket bättre. texten var väl hyffsad.....men... du låter som en riktig jävla svensk som inte lärt sig engelska riktigt. du har haft bättre uttal.

men keep up :)
www.myspace.com/danielbylund


2008-05-20 21:22
Nice! Men ibland låter de lite konstigt...Lite bättre uttal så skulle de nog ordnas!
keep up!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-05-20 21:40
Detta var tight.. men gillar när du använder lite mera "sämre" mixning. du låter så mycket större då på nått sätt men jag har hört bättre med dig:) men detta var fan bra kommer säkert lyssna några gånger och ibland så låter det som du flowmissar lite men det är inte så mycket.. vet ej om jag har rätt men ajja bra jobbar fisken :) låt mig höra mera med dig.
Om man är sugen på någonting, sen blir man inte sugen längre.
Är man avsugen då ?:S

2008-05-22 13:06
tackar Bruno och alla andra som kommenterat. lite mer kritik skulle uppskattas
"I put up my middle finger, he puts up a finger,
I say fuck Christina he says fuck Christina but meaner."

2008-05-23 09:38
upp!
"I put up my middle finger, he puts up a finger,
I say fuck Christina he says fuck Christina but meaner."