Heuz - Hell On Earth (Min "comeback") Asså jag började med rappen ett år sen.. så i början fick jag skön kritik... sen la jag av ett tag för att fokusera på skolan.. och då och då droppade jag lite skit grejjer som inte diggades...men här är något jag skrev oxå snabbt.. men skillanden här var att jag känner mig hungrigare på något sätt... har inte rippat på micken på ett tag... så jag hoppas att ni gillar det.Länk:Heuz - Hell On EarthText:My fuse is short, so I'm the first to set it offIf I got em in my crosshair guaranteed I leave em soreor maybe more, Catch them hollow tips Lookin like an ideal clickYa'll got my bentI'm some what of a pimp, makin you shitrappers my hoesGettin slapped around like I'm Mr.Ali on his toesDrugdealers in the drugstraps, dealing products, Got them slugs from a slugpackloadin got em for protection and it's evidentClean up the scene of all evidenceWonder why these people aint hesitantEleven hints, but none of em make senseregardless bullets hit ya templeand now you're sentoff the face of this earth6 feet in the dirtlayin with the wormsThese streets be beserkMan I'm deligentShit I got visionsLeave you lost and hiddenInside the floor of my kitchenI make the game evolve sonMy lyrics squashes problemsBut if those won't solve nonegot bullets from a raw gun Got nothing hanging but my ballsGot some nutsSo all you rappin slutsLet me see if you got some gutsYo this heaven or hell it ain't no dumb shit sum shitGot all ya'll bumpin, until ya dead and can't see nothingIt's all mysteriousbut clear to usthe survival of the fittest is really real to us 2x