I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   

2008-06-24 17:54

Am I Dead?

http://www6.speedyshare.com/data/406951943/11623804/5561089/Am%20I%20dead.mp3

I've stopped reading the news, why?... what's the use?
I can barley longer separate the lies from the truth
So what does it say? Are the skies still blue? huh
Did they change? Apparently my eyes aint truthful
Do you know what I'm saying? They be acting our senses
Do you know what I'm saying? Our minds become senseless
And you think they loyal and honest, but they're deceiving ya
Fox news, cbs, a.k.a the media
If hell actually exist then maybe I'm there
Drug propaganda's been spread for eighty nine years
And the papers still tell me that weed kills
And the tvs still say "head- and toothache? you need pills"
Can't you see this? We've lost it if weed was legal
Pharmaceutical companies would be losing millions in profit
But we buy that shit and at the cost of lives
The truth is out there but we cross our eyes, so

What if I died in a previous life
What if it's lies that I see through my eyes
What if it's hell, this, now how could I tell this?
When I can't distinguish politicians from devils

Money is power yeah and power corrupts
There's no terrorist threat just cuz two towers got struck
It's just a game they play, yeah so they can say, EY
Terror is upon us but we can make you safe
Naaah fuck that, with the mic by my face
I take a deep breath then shed light over the state
And reveal a horde of devil shaped silhouettes
From the fucking foes wanting to control the internet
Promote law-abidingness, yeah but they aint luring me
Governmental control is not security!
But you can't have a society with people in charge (nah of course not)
Democracy that's just meaningless talk
Regimes do what they want, we just sit and receive it
How can I vote when every party is evil
How can I cope with these demons? When I see them
Covered in fire how they are choking my freedom

What if I died in a previous life
What if it's lies that I see through my eyes
What if it's hell, this, now how could I tell this?
When I can't distinguish politicians from devils

I just don't give a fuck no more, the world is fucked you know
It's time to die cuz the clock says war
Get it, it's now or never have ya glock set
And get ya fucking fist up your pockets (let's fuck em)
A change aint gonna come by itself - I know you know that
You a grown man, so why aint you where the foes at?
Why dontcha get ya ass up, walk out the door
Show those bitches we aint gonna take shit no more
Why are you sittin' at home, crying and whining
Watching the news which are making you blinded
Huh? Cuz I know man, you wanna change, you're mad
I know you wanna blast 'em in the face, so bad, cuz
I see the fire in ya soul when you're tried to be controlled
Blazing, it's amazing how it aint spreading
I see where we're heading, the things you wanna change
Will be too late to change when you're finally ready

What if I died in a previous life
What if it's lies that I see through my eyes
What if it's hell, this, now how could I tell this?
When I can't distinguish politicians from devils


2008-06-24 17:56
http://www6.speedyshare.com/data/4069519

43/11623804/5561089/Am%20I%20dead.mp3



Kan någon göra en länk som funkar? Helt sjukt ju. Delade länken i 2 för att den ska få plats.

2008-06-25 22:59
Du hör och vet, Robin Möller är fet :D!

2008-06-25 23:01
Mannen, vem fan är du? har aldrig hört dig förut, chea du var ju sjukt jävla grym,
Denna typ av låt har jag längtat efter, upp ffs ;S du har skönt flow o sköööönt beat!
UPP!! Och fan mer av dig vill jag ha. peys
Du hör och vet, Robin Möller är fet :D!

2008-06-25 23:13
FEEET! Har aldrig hört dig men det var bra! Men jag stör mig lite på addsen :/ Flowet sitter ganska bra å texten är fin :)
 

2008-06-26 00:10
det var bra det ända jag stör mig på är lite flowmissar och uttalandet men jobba på det så blir du grym,

puss och kram
mhm

2008-06-27 20:20
Ne för jag lägger aldrig upp här för att ingen kommenterar... Whoa är fuckat. Men tack grabbar.

2008-06-27 20:21
Dessutom så har jag bara rappat i 4 månader så hype me ffs

2008-06-27 20:28
Sjukt bra text men känns lite stelt ,men de kan ju vara för att du inte hållt på så länge el pluggat in texten riktigt,men de e bra cleant ljud ngt enformigt flow/rimmschema.men tycker det är ritkgit bra i värjefall.
Känn som du kommer droppa riktigt bra skit framöver,peace
Kalliistudios©
2:avåningen

2008-06-27 20:41
Texten var ju bra.
Reffen låter lite stel på nåt vis.
Resten var bra.
 

2008-06-28 00:04
Texten var bra, flowet varierande. Men flowet satt inte alltid som det borde. Reffen var sådär

Overall, bra!
"Enda anledningen till varför jag skulle vilja vara tjej är för att ha 24/7 tillgång till boobs." - Baboso