Heuz - P.W.N.H (Weed Låt) Min kompis Heuz passade mig en session som han ville att jag skulle höra.Det är en weed låt och den är döpt efter en interngrej vi och två andra snubbar har när vi röker... därav uttalet på refrängen:PMen alla weedälskare som gillar att softa med en fet spliff, blunt, toarulle (Internt också) eller bong så lyssna på denna här!P.W.N.H - HeuzRefräng:PureWeedNaturalHerb 8xVers:Me lovin the feelin that I'm getting from of the thaiJust hit that spliff and close my eyes and let it ease my mindI must be a pilot because how else would I go flyI'm really high cause I got birdies flying on my sideI'm spending some money, and I'm hungryeating my munchies, oh so lovelycall me dummy, but don't take that ganja from melisten to this rhymebuddha shouldn't be a crimecause it helps me ease my mindtake away my stress everytimeI sit back, relax and maxsmokin up a sackthen I really gotta passbut I hold it till he asksI found a new way to get to heaven without a questionno bullshittin I'm not messin I have to make a confessionSince the dro got in my lifeI found a way to get it rightpuffin till I'm passing outwatch my friends thy laughing loudhow the ganja do meI feel it runnin right through meI feel it coming to sooth meits as good as getting couchieRefräng