I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Dopefish - Flowers for the Dead

Vår Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2008-09-11 15:06

Dopefish - Flowers for the Dead

CUBAN LINKS lyric.

Har inte droppat nått på ett tag så tog tag i bröstet och spotta upp denna lite snabbt förra veckan säg va ni tycker..

Holla!


Ladda ner här änna!

I raise my head to the sky and hold my back up straight\\
My fucking pride is something i said, you can't take away\\
//Vilda Västern

2008-09-11 15:10
Cuban Link
Twin, we've been best friends
Ever since we were little kids
So I sit and reminisce on all the things we ever did
I remember
All the stupid shit I can't forget
Hope God forgive us for our sins
and give me the strength to live
Far from sensitive
But I'm shedding tears right now
Cause I'm watching you fight for your life
And I can't help out
Meanwhile, the doctor's shocking your chest
Checking for breath
I was wit you from the stretcher
To the hospital bed
Not believing it yet
Everybody sad and depressed
Counting your blessings
Praying and praying, hoping for the best
Waiting in back
Your wife duke shaking from stress
Breaking in tears and fear
Cause dog, she loved you till death
Next thing you know, the doctor comes out
Just shaking his head
Nothing was said
But I betted in his face full of sweat
You were dead
Just all I saw was blood shot red
And I felt a chill throughout my body
That I'll never forget
God Bless You!

(Chorus)
Flowers for the dead
At times I hear your voice still in my head
Wishing you were here instead

CL
(Verse 2)
In my sleep I hear you speaking to me
And feel you reaching to me
Wish I could see you
Though I know you wit me spiritually
Physically, right here besides me
Is where I need you to be
Keeping me company
And take over this whole industry
Memories, of when we used to be
Too deep in the streets
If there was beef
We had each others backs naturally
If there was need for me to grab the heat
You'd grab it from me
And blast off wit no remorse
Just as long as its me
Young indeed
We sat and chat
On the block puffin trees, guzzling Hennessey
Playing knuckles until one of us bleed
You used to eat rocks
And read encyclopedias to me
You was a genius
Even though you had no college degree
We were homies
But you will always be a brother to me
So close
We always gave each other kiss on the cheek
Big P, your legacy will always live on the street
And best believe
I'ma be there for your wife and 3 seeds
Rest In Peace!

(Chorus)

Cuban Link
Yeah, This is dedicated to the ones who never made it
I hated the fact you faded away
You were the greatest
So I say this prayer to pay my respects
I'll never forget you cause you special
I'll kept you in my heart
May God bless you!
Rest in peace to my peoples
Who passed away (passed away)
Best believe I'ma keep you alive always (always)
Till the day we meet again
Face to Face wiht a grin
In hell or heaven
You my twin to the end
And I'ma Miss You!
I raise my head to the sky and hold my back up straight\\<br>My fucking pride is something i said, you can't take away\\<br>//Vilda Västern

2008-09-11 19:41
Tycker den var skön som fan asså :D peace
hata mig inte bara för att jag duschar naken

2008-09-12 11:57
tackar, mer?!?
I raise my head to the sky and hold my back up straight\\<br>My fucking pride is something i said, you can't take away\\<br>//Vilda Västern

2008-09-12 12:45
kan inte lyssna nu, men kan säga redan nu att det är fel låt att göra egen version på! tyvärr!

2008-09-13 19:07
haha både asma och anta.. usch och fy sug kuk sydkustare..allt jag gör är att träna på engelska för o bli bättre o ni sitter o gayar mot mig.. haha fameusers kom say haaay to papi
I raise my head to the sky and hold my back up straight\\<br>My fucking pride is something i said, you can't take away\\<br>//Vilda Västern

2008-09-15 19:05
jag hatar inte på dig kompis! jag vet inte ens vem du är =)
Det var "Flowers for the dead" som drog min blick, det är en av dom bästa låtarna som har gjorts någonsin..
Vem är du btw ?