Aaa, ja säger ju det i låten oxå ^^ Okay, so many already done this now Around nine hundred ninety nine thousand other rappers.. So I guess that makes me Mr Million, ok! A million here, a million there I bet this is the millionth time that we milli ya ears, with them rhymes, you so millied, you expect what to hear, but I promise, *really?* this ain't the ordinary silly bullshit, bout the money I don't have yet, it's more like, I'm +one+ of a million, you're the +zeros+ behind it I'm rich, i'm a billionare, u can have sum too, pull it out, and rub it hard, till all goes kabooom *squirt* what, too nasty for you? I thought a milli would open your mouth, and ask for it nicely, nice please!!!! jeez, Kam is on his winnin strike rippin mics and sippin lives not a sober day, until I die I'mma smoke yall motherfuckers and stay high...
http://www.myspace.com/deadlykanha