I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Anxious - I Need You

Vår Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2008-11-02 13:02

Anxious - I Need You

Så var det dags för en ny låt!

Anxious - I Need You är tagen från det kommande albumet Concrete Rose

som kommer att släppas tidigt 2009. Första gången jag testat på att sjunga så

Bare With Me! hahaha, checka o droppa lite konstruktiv kritik


Peace / Anxious

Länk till http://www.myspace.com/anxioussweden

 

2008-11-02 13:05
upp med texten mannen ;]
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-11-02 13:23
I admit that I love when you swang 'em hips
And I lit, you're a drug with them handsome lips

I need and answer quick, cause I've been there for you
Ain't nobody in this world I can compare you to

And I swear it's the truth, you're indeed from above
But your here on this earth, i'm in need for ya love

So I fiend for a hug, we're beyond a break
So I take you out for shopping ya lingerie

So ya rockin that gucci, a shinging swag
From the boots to ya skirts, to ya diamond bags

And on top of that girl ya scent is crazy
I know that ya cold, a relentless lady

But maybe, it's all an act, I don't know
And maybe, you wanted that, but won't show

I can see thru ya heart like an x-ray glass
And when I left, I was doing it to test yo ass, you know!

---------------------------------
CHORUS:

I Want you baby

And I will never let you down, you will never be alone
And I Miss you girl, can you come back home to me

Cuz I need you girl
And eventhough i'm strong, I admit that my love ain't gone

---------------------------------

I remember when we met, I can't forget ya face
Nowerdays all I think about is getting replaced

But I want to explain what I meant to say
I don't wanna let you go, you were meant to stay

Cuz I wanna be ya man, I'm in love with you
I will never put somebody else above you boo

But I want the truth, see i'm seeking a rose
So I, really feel the need of keepin you close

I have never felt this way about a girl before
I wanna give you what I got, so the world is yours

Can't explain the way, I really want you near
And when you go away, I really want you here

Ain't no fear, i'm brave, I can admit my crush
And I promise that I will try to commit to trust

Got no fear to blush, cuz I won't hide anymore boo
I ain't gotta tell lie to adore you

---------------------------------
CHORUS:

I Want you baby

And I will never let you down, you will never be alone
And I Miss you girl, can you come back home to me

Cuz I need you girl
And eventhough i'm strong, I admit that my love ain't gone

---------------------------------

I want you close now
I gotta get you home though I

Really know you won't come
Cuz you think that I wan't some

But I'm in love with you

I miss you every that goes by
And I think that you know why

---------------------------------
CHORUS:

I Want you baby

And I will never let you down, you will never be alone
And I Miss you girl, can you come back home to me

Cuz I need you girl
And eventhough i'm strong, I admit that my love ain't gone

---------------------------------

 

2008-11-02 13:34
denna diggas fett!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-11-02 14:28
tack så mkt man :D
 

2008-11-02 17:33
UPP!
 

2008-11-02 19:38
Ska lyssna nu!

2008-11-02 21:55
Gillade inte hur du uttalade vissa ord (du uttalar dem fel asså) men i helhet är låten grym, och du är tung på engelska!
 

2008-11-02 22:57
ajt ajt, thanx!
 

2008-11-03 22:01
UPP!
 

2008-11-03 22:37
äh vafan va är fel och vad är rätt, de finns så många dialekter när man snackar uttalade så fuck that :D Ja tycker du rappar de soft, och ja fattar mig då iaf alla orden utan att "dessa utalade fel" kommer till tinnitus attack för så illa äre inte. Fortsätt recka, skapa och braka
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-11-04 13:05
Tycekr det är nice mayne.. Dock inte det bästa jag har hört från dig.. men absolut inget att klaga på!

Heavy shit!

Keep em coming

2008-11-04 13:48
Som sagt du är riktigt duktig på det du gör =)

Du har spottat mycket bättre skit men det här är över all standard!
http://www.myspace.com/bronkish / www.bronka.se

2008-11-04 16:21
fet lååt Jonas ;)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inga-Gr%C3%A4nser/102563323185335

2008-11-04 22:43
tack så mkt boys :D:D:D keep em comments comming!