Heuz - I'm Riding En låt som jag spela in för mer än 6 månader sen... blev aldrig riktigt klar för att min studio pajade och jag har inte orkat fixa nytt:/http://www.speedyshare.com/291253472.htmlText:Well, psycologically I've always been mentally derangedbut still bending inventing wordplaythrough this music of painand its these rhymes that I makeelaborate on my mistake. this ache iscausin me to break mc so now they got a reason to hate diseasesthat I'm leaving on ya, breathin stops with ya career its overmakin dust of little souljasAnd I can't help it,But I got my mind at that againand I'm playin my card right like w-p-t championI'm riding big, Big Boss DawgGot the Big Boss BarkAll the playas feelin thisput a blunt between ya lipsand ride like you supposed toslide like you supposed toAnd do whatever you want toIt's all up to you, butThey tell me life is what you make itCan't be standing stillWell I'm tryna move, and get the hell away from hereI don't mess around with drugs, don't consider myself a thugI don't count this as a drug, but sometimes I smoke the bud,and it's, mandatory, I gotta eas my mind.For a while , hit the thai kiss my problems bye byeAnd it won't stop, til I rock, the topclaim my spot, I won't drop. til I'm heard on every blockview it from a diffrent angleit takes two tangoBut some things I can handleLike a mad man bout strangleKeep myself down to earth, got nobody here to call outand the ones that left the ground, will have the hardest fall downeventually you will come around and understandbut until then what you cando is to be a manJust imagine yourself riding away andshining n sayinI'm a fuckin boss playabout to do this ain't no playin