Heuz - Intervention Jag har bestämt mig för att sluta röka weed, så jag gjorde en låt. I låten går jag till och från att vilja ha det till att inte och till slut sluta... Det är ingen refräng här, bara en fet vers, anledningen till att det blev så är att när jag skrev så flöt texten på så bra så jag ville inte sluta och skriva reff.. Lämna gärna kommentarer, även fast dem består av 3 ord så är dem välkomna men helst något konstruktivt.HEUZ - INTERVENTIONHär är den långa texten:My first time, was a while agoNow I'm sitting here, high but brokeabout to roll, up anotha to smokeI got anotha to tokeLookin for them poposand undercover hoesyeah cause they don't knowthey don't understandI stand, one manwith a spliff in my handI keep it simplegot principles wordI don't do drugs I do herbI do herI do herMary Jane yeahThat's my girlthat's my wife, that's my bitch, that's my worldthat's my time, that's my shit, that my turfAnd yeah I know, I've been smokin alot latelybut I'm going crazyI want my babyI can't escape itI want to hate itbut I can't shake itI want to take itI want to smell itsmoke it or bake itBut at the same timeI wanna throw it away quickAddicted, I don't want that shitBut lifted, yeah I want that spliffBecause, You know what, I want to puffI wanna fuck, when I'm high, better then drunkBut hold up, If I get caught, I get cuffsMan is it worth it, all for this buzzDon't want my mama to be lookin at me funnyJust lookin at her son she'swonderin where her son isdamn he used to be a fun kidNow he's only laughin when he's done ityeah, cause that's what happens when you're weededyou trick your mind to believing that you need itwithout that feelinAin't no such feelinthat shit in ya system, makes you think you're leavingoff into anotha world, anotha planetyeah it kinda works like magicYou smoke it up in massesYou blow it out and pass itYou wait for it to act thenYou just keep on relaxinSee I, never can say goodbyeWell you and I, we had some goodtimesBut I think our relationship is overIt's really over, it's been good to know yaBut I gotta stay soberI gotta stay lowerI've seen the mountain topsnow I'm back down, with other people on the groundmy last words to the herbs hurtkinda blurred, Thanx for everything, But I'm the right world