Dizzy-I Won't Give Up Länk till http://www.speedyshare.com/275708898.htmlLADDA HEM. KOMMENTERA!!!!!beatet är hittat här på sidan btw ;)TEXT; Dizzy – I Won’t Give Up I’m sick, I’m frustratedI'm going mad; I just can't take it (I can’t take it)Problems are stacking up, bottle after bottle are filling upGot a whole case full of it, and it feels like I'm stuckI know it's enough, when I feel like giving upAnd it sucks- Forgiving is something that I mustAnd I just can’t keep on living, thinking what if what?What if things could be different, if I just gave a second chance, butThen again, I can’t keep on forgiving‘Cause then they take me for granted, and I keep on livingIn a fictional world of my own, I can't trust nobody elsebut I can't do this on my own, I can't do this on my own (I can't do this on my own)it don't matter what happens, I gotta stay the sameno matter how hard it gets, I try to maintainI try to stay focused, keep my eyes on the topno matter what happens, I won't give upHave you ever been thru something, you didn’t think you’ll last thru?I’ve been there many times; now tell me, have you?Ever wanted to step out of you life, and walk away?Cross over the pearly gates, ‘cause you made your wrong ways?Regret all the choices you’ve done, back before it all beganlife’s a struggle, leaving scares, I’m standing on my feet, cause I’m a Manand I don’t expect for you to understand, with this pencil in my hand I’m trying to explain, but it’s hard with this responsibilityI can’t do anything right anymore, what the hell is wrong with me?the answers to these questions I seek, my way of expression is kind of uniqueto see, my way of pouring out my mind, trying to see my way out but it’s like I’m turning blind, my escape out, is probably right under my noseI’m tired of this state of mind, I could use some help even thouI got into this by myself- it’s not your faulton second thought- I don' need your helpcome onit don't matter what happens, I gotta stay the sameno matter how hard it gets, I try to maintainI try to stay focused, keep my eyes on the topno matter what happens, I won't give upDizzy, I won’t give up…