Heuz - Sexing Ville göra en smooth "ha sex till låt" eller förspelslåt så jag ba gjorde något riktigt snabbt:DTyckte väl om resultatet även fast jag kunde slipat mer på inspelningen...HEUZ - SEXINGCome here baby take a step closer make ya feel comfortableYou got an angel glow, with a playfull soulI wanna make you pray for moI got some nasty thoughts, that I wont speak yetBut it ain't no secret that I wanna see ya in ya vicki secretsBut lets take it slowtake of your clothes, ops I mean take off ya coatHave a drink and some talkin, we both know what the other is thinkinSo lets move this up to the bedroomget to kissing, and touching and rubbingyeah, soon we gonna be fuckingBut first let me rub your backthen kiss your neckthen lay you downthen kiss your chestthen say you're fineby the end of this of this night, I'ma make you flyBut nows thats timefor me to go down, lick you real smoothyou got ya hand on my head, sayin heuzgatdamn, heh, yeah I knowSo, I get my shit up andthen we get to the fuckingI'ma hit it up somethin real goodI'ma keep it up, so it feel goodget up in ya box and knock ituntill you come, get your profitBaby,you might not knowwe're gonna get it on tonightWe're gonna be sexing sexingWe're gonna be sexing sexingBed bumping, music bumping how you liking thatMan I'm in it like I never wanna finish thatBring it back, so I can hit it fastor we can slow it down, and I can send you to the cloudsYeah I made her cum now she ain't so crankieShe even got down on me, sucked my dick just to thank meShe did her thing downtown for a while then came upSee I'm one those guys that you never wanna change upFluff up the pillows then laid our heads backShe's in my bed trap, we're gonna get at it again in sec mansexin and sexin, and sexin and sexin and sexinDoin it all untill both of us reach climax heavenThen we'll be settled, that's when we will get upGet downstairs to eat, then go right back, we'll head up See I'm a bedroom beast, I'm keep it cleanSo holla if ya need, me to hit up like a g