Nine One (Heuz & n.M.e) - My Wallet (första låten som duo) Jag och n.M.e har bildat en grupp och här är vår första låt tillsammans för whoa. Låten heter My Wallet och den är fet... så sov inte på det här whoa!NINE ONE - MY WALLETText:Back up wait a minutewhy lookin at me like you wanna get inmy pockets, take my profitsTell me when you look in my eyes is all you see a muthafuckin bank officehatin on me cause you ain't got itActin all nice, So you can spot itMan I'm about to flipcause you tryina get my money on gripSee everybody wanna make a milla for real aSo better get up and get it, I'm lyrical killahell, in middle of the heat, I'ma make you famillia to the method of makin money, I am godzillaStompin you muthafuckas tryina get somethingstrip ya , rip ya I be quick to get yaTryina get the mista, my fist'll hit yatwist a couple times then ya hit the groundtakin no shorts no lossesYou'd be thinking I'm a bone thug artistflawless, I'm cautious when I get this moneydon't spend it all on garbageI'm feelin the vibeLyrical bullets I'm makin you dieMeaning my words are my ammuntionsthink of my tongue as a tech nineSprayin you when you test mineSprayin you when you reach outFor my wallet, you ain't getting inside my pocketsAnd remember that when you see meI'm sayin you better believe meYou'll never be getting my chedderwhenever you settle I'm keepin it better then people on t.vI see you reachin for my pocketbut you ain't getting my walletyou aint gettin nothin in itso why don't you just stop it3 years ago a litte punk started rappin, what happend,wolters the kid on the block who decided to join this madness,grabbed the mic started braggin, look at me now Im massive,but mothafuckas want my bread but end up gettin there as kicked,from gbg to stockholm Im takin this contry say what you like,but Ima monster when ya quiet an I grab the mic,but now bitch as mothafuckas wanna come around,2 sec ago they hated me now they invite me to there house,wanna kiss my ass okey let me pull my pants down,yeah bitch let me see you kiss that ass now,I wont be pushed around I take this serious,the second coming hot shot look at me cuz here he is,I am what Im appear to be, an aint scared to see,that you just wont my pockets but I dont care about these,punks they just cant make there own carrer,and dont touch my paper bitch do you even dare to go there,reff typ:sneeky mothafuckas they wont that bread,but stupid mothafuckas cant make it by themselves,Im here take a good look,soon Ill be outta here for good,stick:n.M.e (Heuz)these mothafuckas aint yo click(they better believe it)they just around for yo wallet clip(coming around when they need it)you know they talkin shit, (yeah)Im just tellin ya mothafuckas to get off that shit,(ya'll better get off it)fuck em bitches you know the truth, (I know)they wont the money they dont give a fuck about you, (They don't give a fuck)you know Im just givin you some advicedrop one guy an suddenly you make twice