I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Anxious - Don't Stop

Vår Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2009-01-04 15:59

Anxious - Don't Stop


What It Do People!?

Check den nya låten Don't Stop och droppa lite feedback


Peace / Anxious





LÄNK: Länk till http://www.myspace.com/anxioussweden

 

2009-01-04 16:00
Anxious - Don't Stop

The mentality of lyricalities is peaking
I'm reaching a new improved way of speaking

I'm status seeking, infact i'm decent
Attack and rap while you are track repeating

You unbelieving, i'm undefeated
I wonder if one of my guns depleted

In that case, let me get my case of rounds
I would hit you even if you where a nickle, clown

what?! I recomend defending
Before you're unattended, intend to end this

Amended ways, you gotta like the feeling
appealing to everybody fighting kneeling

You know what I mean, we're a bunch of slaves
A crazed up crowd that are ready to rage

So face me now, or im'a take you down
I'm gonna break every limb 'til you're aching, clown



Though i'm crazy, i'm quite persuasive
I'm may be the who you find amazing

I'm blazing and lacing a track on fire
To spark up the brain that will stack me higher

You're a liar, a bit too much
I know that you're not willing to admit you suck

So i'm killin the grudge that I find amusing
And loose it to make you fucking ass confused, bitch

My style is fatal, don't know what you get
You gonna need a ouji board to keep in touch with it

And you must admit that i'm a monster, trick
And i'ma hit you like a foster kid

Ain't no laws for it, more like cosa nostra
See I kick it like Gianfranco Zola

No payola, admire my shit
You could think I was a dragon from the fire I spit


 

2009-01-04 18:13
Överbra mannen! (Y)
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough
www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89

2009-01-04 18:34
thanx maayne :D:D
 

2009-01-04 23:33
UPP!
 

2009-01-05 03:20
fett fett... tungt som fasiken:) big up
"Disturbed Vibes Basement"
www.myspace.com/dysmonia

2009-01-05 03:28
You unbelieving, i'm undefeated
I wonder if one of my guns depleted

In that case, let me get my case of rounds
I would hit you even if you where a nickle, clown


är riktigt snygga rader.
skön laidback golden era stil på den, im feelin this shit. du skulle hookat mig på en tredje vers my man.

good job! holler på msn.

1
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-01-05 04:59
tung tung
skönt beat också
nuff said
 

2009-01-05 13:31
Soft som fan kompis! riktigt skönt dj premierstuk på beaten..

mördåårr!!!

peeys

2009-01-05 18:03
hahahaha tack så mkt grabbar riktigt kul att höra :D
 

2009-01-06 00:53
diggar dina låtar på myspace, fätt! (Y) UPP med denna!
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough
www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89

2009-01-06 22:00
yo mayn, fett fett shit det här.. gillar oldschool stuket, du får till det med några as softa rader, och flow/delivery sitter där det ska. trodde faktiskt beatet skulle vara mer nertempat iom jag läste texten först, men du döda det ändå! big up, u got class!

upp!
http://www.myspace.com/daaddict

2009-01-07 19:01
tack så mkt brushan! :D:D:D