Qruu - A pardon me.mp3 Länk till låten för nedladdning!Eller så lyssnar du bara på den via http://www.myspace.com/qruuYao!Slänger ut en låt på engelska emellan, medveten om att ni i Sverige alltid gnäller på uttalet (inte bara mitt utan i största allmänhet). Två verser med allvarlig lyrik, även denna gång över ett beat från Shadowville. Rap + mixning av mig själv (qruu).Med hopp om nåt gott,-JohanA pardon me, I´ll speak no matter whatThey forgot about poverty, that all that we got is usSomtimes I feel bad when I don´t know if I´ve been honestAnd I´ll always be sad because I never knew my fatherShort visits ain´t shit, say was he missing his kidDid he even try to build it up with brick after brickAnyhow its too late now, a shame nowA breakdown, A shit i sitback, kick rap, I press play nowflow to the beats, let my poetry speaksTo find a moment of peace now when we close to defeatDont even know what i feel, but that emotion is deepSay are we going to see that each soul is uniqueSupport what you find important, immortalTime for action is right now, this ain´t any tutorialI dont battle with rhymes, and I dont battle with ninesI´m just holding it down to see my daughters smile A pardon me a part of me is not what it would want to beas long as I stay positive I guess I have some harmonyBack in the days we used party a lotNow Im chilling while I listen to Bob Marley and suchWe used to hang out, paint walls and make noiseSome are still left there, some are gone so we´ve shed tearsLeft with the rest and an anxious chestBest to be prepared so we will pass the testSince I was 12, lyricly I have been thinking in rhymesTen yeras later now i spit and I shineKicking a line for that I grew up when i met SoulKicking a line for that I´ll never ever let goThere are memories I´ll never ever send awaycus I wonder if I´ll ever see better daysFeel what I´m feeling, understand the perspectiveIve made mistakes, but I stand here regretless