först !!! =D Chill Beat Mayn diggar ditt intro da la de fint!!!
En än gång måste säga att du är tung textare mayn!!! Vi måste recca våran snart kommer döda whoa Peace Mannen
tack så mkt! kul att ngn lyssnar på texterna nu :D
Alltid upp med text :D
Du e fet mannen.. diggar ditt shit
och här kommer texten;
Dizzy - Living On Hope (Intro)
You know who it is, Dizzy
Life is too short, mine is falling apart
I Wanna find some closure, I don't know where to start.
Man, I don't know where to start...
Chorus x2;
When everything is pitch black, no lights to be found
I'm surrounded by people, but no one is around
I wish it all would make sense, but it don't
it's times where I'm living on hope
I got issues all the way up to my neck
my life is in no control, I’m out of grip
I feel like I’m standing alone with no one to hold my back
I feel I’m about to lose it, this is my calling for help
I’m going one way, my life another
I can’t handle the pressure now, so please don’t bother
coming with your shit to me, then plea for my sympathy
I’m below the surface, so don't even think of me
know what it’s like, to be afraid of growing up
I’m scared as fuck, so then I go and blow the shit up
get it out of proportion, think into it too much
my dreams are like glass bottles, so easy to crush
just how my life bursted up in flames
I'm trying to be me, I just wanna maintain
on the same way, I've been on for so long
I always figure out how important shit is to me, when it's gone
Chorus x2
Growing up was hard, I’m not exaggerating
they say life is a game, then I guess I’m not playing
never felt like a winner, more of a failure
it feels like I'm a dog, chasing my tail
‘cause I always find a way, back to this state of mind
I'm feeling locked up, it's like I'm doing time
a life behind bars, that's no option for me
I gotta make it somehow, I don't give in so easily
hope; is the reason I'm still here
hope; that there is some who still cares
hope; yeah, that's what I'm living on
without the hope there's no will to keep my fight on
I gotta keep my guard up, I trust no one
except the ones in my crew, everyone else is gone
you all know who you are, there's no me without ya'll
when my soul is down, you all keep my feet on the ground
Chorus x2
The future is far away, but still so close
will I fulfill my dreams and goals, tell me who knows?
every tiny bit is building up, on top of me
I've struggled thru my years, man, it's killing me
so much I wanna succeed, so much I wanna reach
I wanna make music, not for a living, but for me
I want a whole family, wife and kids
want a life, I can glance back at, and smile like this
my head is kind of messy sometimes, man, I'm used to it
I write to clear my mind, it makes me feel good again
you never been in my head, I bet you won't get me?
but I'm not expecting it, so it don't upset me
just let me, do this 'till the end of my day
write down my life, to let the pain fade away
this is my daily treatment of my depression
to make music out of my pain, is truly a blessing
man it’s truly a blessing…
(Outro)
hey listen, my problem is that, I always live on hope.
Always have faith in people or situations.
But, sometimes, all it really does is, backfires on me.
And I’m tired of it…
Chorus x2
fortsätt med kommentarer ;D
http://blog.whoa.nu/2011/08/18/anxious-feat-dizzy-enough
www.youtube.com/user/DizzyEntertainment89